Our valued sponsor

Recommendations for Cyprus Company Service Provider

@FixieHartmann - I am actually looking for a similar setup. Did you already find someone?
I haven't decided yet but I am talking to a couple of CSPs (including CyprusLawyer101).

I believe transparency on a public forum can be a great way to build trust and get new business in.
That is exactly the reason why I created the post. It seems that there are a lot of people that are interested in Cyprus but little transparency in terms of CSPs.

Reactions: Don
Sorry for joining a bit late to the party.

Just to note that there is no lack of transparency, as I am sure that both myself and CyprusLawyer, and other providers would be very happy when being contacted in private to disclose our full details.

As noted above, it is certainly better to use a law firm rather than a simple service providers, as this usually causes issues in due course.

Just to note that there is no lack of transparency, as I am sure that both myself and CyprusLawyer, and other providers would be very happy when being contacted in private to disclose our full details.

As noted above, it is certainly better to use a law firm rather than a simple service providers, as this usually causes issues in due course.
Can you please PM me and provide more information?

Don said:
Cyprus is a country where even if you open a company on your name with you as a director and shareholder you cannot be 100% safe. -

Can you substantiate this claim?
Somebody went with fake documents and was able to change the structure of the company in the business register, got access to a bank account, etc.
I guess this has to do with the notaries not properly verifying all the documents at all times.
I don't know the legislation but if you compare Cyprus Notaries/Certifying officers with some other jurisdictions they seem to be far less regulated, which is nice as you can get things done fast, and apparently beneficial for somebody who knows how to produce proper darks to take over companies.

This is coming from a lawyer based in Cyprus (they do sometimes share stories without mentioning any names).
Perhaps I'm just spreading false rumors and this was just one odd case, which I guess can happen anywhere, but it certainly made me think twice at the time.

Somebody went with fake documents and was able to change the structure of the company in the business register, got access to a bank account, etc.
It seems quite an elaborated fraud, but I believe that with a fake notarization you can do the same in any other country. That’s one of the many problems that the blockchain will solve..

Reactions: Don
My firm can assist with an A-Z service. Please let me know if interested and I can PM you
I'm interested please pm me

I'm interested in your services, can you please PM me?

I am interested in setting up a Cyprus LTD and getting the non-dom status plus ongoing accounting / bookkeeping, basically the whole package. I've been talking to a couple of service providers to be able to compare prices etc. but have trouble deciding for one, especially because so far the offers that I got are quite close.

Can anyone of you recommended a service provider that you've actually been personally working with for some time and that you can recommend? I am not necessarily looking for the best price possible but rather for a long-term partner that you can rely on.

I am sure that I will be contacted by @CyprusLaw and @CyprusLawyer101 immediately, but did anyone of you actually work with them already? :)
GERAI LTD is excellent option.

@FixieHartmann How have you decided? And did you consider other countries besides Cyprus?

I'm in a similar situation. I'm considering either Cyprus or Bulgaria. I contacted some service providers in both locations and am quite surprised how complex and expensive company formation in Cyprus is. Also maintenence. Formation starts at ~1200€ but everything comes extra. TAX number / VAT numer / UBO / KYC... another 150-300€ each.
Taking tax residency (yellow slip, tax number and non-dom) is extra again and costs another 500-800€.

Feels like a cow getting milked :)

Acounting depends on transactions but you can count with 2000-3000€ per year.

it seems there are a number of service providers active here. Why most of you are not transparent about the companies you work for? apart from Fred (but that's UAE).
I could imagine many of these don't offer the services themselves but forward you to a laywer / agency for commission. Otherwise I agree there is no reason to not be transparent.

Last edited: