Our valued sponsor

reference

reference is just the thread title! what would they mean by this then, I say it's easier in third world countries because they have not the resources to do investigation and most often corruption in the government makes any investigation difficult if not impossible. what are they referring to then? rsvp

I read a thread that all banks are using the world database from Reuters which don't costs much. You can lookup names, addresses, and even passport numbers there! Don't you think 3rd worlds are connected there!

I read a thread that all banks are using the world database from Reuters which don't costs much. You can lookup names, addresses, and even passport numbers there! Don't you think 3rd worlds are connected there!
may i see that thread please that youre talking about? the only reason why i ask this is because lately on the news when i hear about hackers stealing millions from banks or even when i just read about it online i have to ask myself this, where do they deposit the stolen money then if not offshore bank accounts? look at this, Could Hackers Bring On The Next Financial Crisis? if not offshore bank accounts then where do they transfer the money to then? ask yourself that 25 million dollar question. rsvp

This is the second thread I read about people that try to place stolen money.

I believe the only way to place such funds is to go to several exchangers and get the real money exchanged to BitCoins or other Virtual currency.

may i see that thread please that youre talking about? the only reason why i ask this is because lately on the news when i hear about hackers stealing millions from banks or even when i just read about it online i have to ask myself this, where do they deposit the stolen money then if not offshore bank accounts? look at this, Could Hackers Bring On The Next Financial Crisis? if not offshore bank accounts then where do they transfer the money to then? ask yourself that 25 million dollar question. rsvp
World-Check thats the database I mentioned.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Yup that's the database most banks are using!

This is the second thread I read about people that try to place stolen money.

I believe the only way to place such funds is to go to several exchangers and get the real money exchanged to BitCoins or other Virtual currency.
but when you say several exchangers, what exactly do you mean then? but bitcoin and other virtual currency, what about that? may i even ask that at all? rsvp

You may use Google a little for searching what possibilities there are, one of these exchange services is https://www.bitstamp.net/ you may use them at your own risk :)

I don't understand what your question is.. There are other virtual currencies on the Internet just search for it Google
if i were to tell you about several hackers who stole millions would you still believe that probably how youre describing more than likely was the way that they stole money from online bank accounts assuming that they even used offshore bank accounts? would you like me to give you like 3 good examples? rsvp

Latest Threads