Our valued sponsor

Register trust in Swiss

topshore

Nov 16, 2017
France
Visit site
Hello,

The client is interested in opening a trust in Switzerland, along with a bank account in Switzerland.

I would like to know which company you recommend for the trust registration and also for arranging a bank account in Switzerland. The trust will be used for real estate purchases, and the capital will be provided by the trust owner.

To start with, I am interested in the approximate cost, the timeline, and which bank is used to open the bank account.

Thank you for your responses.

Hello,

The client is interested in opening a trust in Switzerland, along with a bank account in Switzerland.

I would like to know which company you recommend for the trust registration and also for arranging a bank account in Switzerland. The trust will be used for real estate purchases, and the capital will be provided by the trust owner.

To start with, I am interested in the approximate cost, the timeline, and which bank is used to open the bank account.

Thank you for your responses.
This is very complex topic.
Why Swiss Trust?

Reactions: James Turner
As @JohnnyDoe hints at, trusts don't exist under Swiss law, but foreign trusts are recognized. This may be about to change. See link below.

Forming a trust isn't like forming a company. When you form a company there is an owner and the company is its own legal person, which then opens a bank account. Trusts aren't legal persons. They are private arrangements between people.

Usually when people form trusts, they go with a trustee or trust company that has relationships with multiple banks already. The trustee opens a new bank account with a banking partner they deem most suitable and the funds are transferred into that account.

Swiss banks rarely even consider trusts where the money deposited into the bank is less than a few million CHF. Does you friend meet that criterion?

Latest Threads