Our valued sponsor

Reliable providers for Seychelles/Marshall Islands offshore company

WhoAmIIdontknow

Apr 9, 2019
Visit site
Hey

money isnt a big factor, so the service doesnt have to be the cheapest one.

Im looking for Seychelles/Marshall Islands offshore company providers. Data used will be real, we just want to 100% protect the privacy of the domain owners we will register under those companies. Bank accounts/credit card would be good, but the money moved through those will be rather funny (max 5k € per year to pay for domains/servers)

Made a solid research through internet yesterday and EVERY single provider that I found out has a ton of negative opinions and is somehow marked as scam. Are there any RELIABLE companies with decent opinions that could create an offshore company like that in a timely manner?

Thanks for the help

Reactions: sialala
Patience is a key to your success - That's what people may miss here, a whole lot. You want a reliable provider and someone that support you, so you expect the big companies to respond to a enquiry within hours by e-mail? Pick up the phone and call them, so you will get a quick response.

Otherwise use a webservice and expect a faster reply to your questions but don't expect miracles after that, things are going slow at the moment, very slow, most of the large providers are all in a process to try to comply to the endless policies the governments apply to them.

I know at least two of the world leading providers which used to deliver a Belize company within a day or two can take up to 4 days just to respond now, the same goes for Seychelles, Cyprus and HK corps.

Days where you could register a company in a few hours are all over.

Above is not meant to be rude, just something to think about when you proceed with your setup.

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
Are you looking for Seychelles or Marshall Islands ?

Any of those will do tbh - I dont need any serious money moved throu the company. We need those to protect the identity of the owners of domains/servers and to have an option for bank account/credit card (used to pay for those domains/servers) with low limits. 10$ k per year should be sufficient.

This is basically everything.

Up to date I've send email to 9 companies and got only 2 responses back. One negative reply and one refused to get paid by credit card/paypal which raises the concern as well.

Still looking :(

You'll probably not find someone who will accept Paypal or credit card due to risk of chargebacks. I certainly wouldn't accept that form of payment if I was them as there's no recourse afterwards.

You should expect to pay via wire or maybe via crypto.

You'll probably not find someone who will accept Paypal or credit card due to risk of chargebacks. I certainly wouldn't accept that form of payment if I was them as there's no recourse afterwards.

You should expect to pay via wire or maybe via crypto.
As long as the provider would be reliable im fine with that. But for some services that are shady and /or dont respond I dont feel like sending few k $ upfront without any option to get it back if I get scammed.

Ocra which was so highly recommended here didnt even come with a reply. How am I supposed to send a firm like that 5k+$?

I certainly wouldn't send money to someone who wasn't communicative that's for sure. I'd expect you should be able to find many who are communicative though, surprised if you haven't.

$5k+ for a company in most of these jurisdictions is crazy high though, you should be able to do much better. I'd expect for Seychelles and the like max $2500. Bank accounts will be extra of course, depending on where you're going this could add a bunch to the cost but make sure if you're paying someone a bunch to open an account for you they offer some sort of guarantee and they aren't just filling out an application and submitting it for you but are really taking ownership of the process of getting an account.

Also be aware most decent banks will have a minimum deposit requirement. Depending on the bank this number can go up fairly rapidly.

Ocra which was so highly recommended here didnt even come with a reply. How am I supposed to send a firm like that 5k+$?
Wonder did you just send them an e-mail or did you pick up the phone and tried call them?

Also, did you get a response from some so called reliable provider as of yet or are you still searching for some reliable?

There are tons of Googla ADwords advertisers out there who can provide reliable and ultra cheap Seychelles company formation!

Wonder did you just send them an e-mail or did you pick up the phone and tried call them?

Also, did you get a response from some so called reliable provider as of yet or are you still searching for some reliable?
Still looking after some holiday break. Two of the companies contacted me in decent manner, but since I was on holidays I tried to push for email contact so we could discuss options internally - they were rather hesistant and focused more on phone contact. I guess thats a standard.

There are tons of Googla ADwords advertisers out there who can provide reliable and ultra cheap Seychelles company formation!
Any recommendations? :) As long as the company is done in timely manner I dont need anything special (we can live without bank accounts etc).

Any recommendations? :) As long as the company is done in timely manner I dont need anything special (we can live without bank accounts etc).

I have good experience with ABC International Services (Seychelles) Limited. They are part of ABC International and have there own bank ABC Bank Mauritius.
If you incorporate with them you should be able to get ban bank account in their ABC Bank Mauritius.