Our valued sponsor

Reliable services to setup Belize or Seychelles company?

Marko Krassus

Sep 12, 2017
Visit site
Hi there guys, i've been lurking on the forums for a couple of weeks now and reading through as much information as I can to understand what's the best way to go about this.

It seems Belize/St Kitts and Nevis for Company + EMI?

I'm actually in need of simply registering a company in the Seychelles or Belize...it doesn't even need to be able to do money transactions, it just needs to have a company number. I'm not really trying to "optimise" tax or anything, just simply need to have a registered company there (so if someone was to search it, it would show a registered company on some official site).

Can anyone here suggest a good way to do this? I found most of the googled services to be scams tbh :)

Thanks a lot!

Hi there guys, i've been lurking on the forums for a couple of weeks now and reading through as much information as I can to understand what's the best way to go about this.

It seems Belize/St Kitts and Nevis for Company + EMI?

I'm actually in need of simply registering a company in the Seychelles or Belize...it doesn't even need to be able to do money transactions, it just needs to have a company number. I'm not really trying to "optimise" tax or anything, just simply need to have a registered company there (so if someone was to search it, it would show a registered company on some official site).

Can anyone here suggest a good way to do this? I found most of the googled services to be scams tbh :)

Thanks a lot!
ask @auric to setup a Seychelles corps with darks and you are good to go! pretty stable and hard to penetrate setup. I'm the happy owner of such a setup :)

Reactions: Aaron M Spelling
Go for a English/Scottish company

Look for reviews of service providers here - Top Rated Business & IT Consulting Companies on Trustpilot

Thanks for the suggestion but I think you should be careful of a lot of these companies...trustpilot is hardly a "reliable" website, it's filled up with fake reviews and often you will have to read through pages of bs reviews to get to the real ones (if there are any at all!)

@icecold thank you for your help! I'll try PM auric, I feel like everyone spams that guy with messages so I feel shy to message him to be honest and was going to try and figure out how to do it myself lol, i've left him a message nevertheless

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads