Our valued sponsor

Replace @Fred @DLS

it weird, this service. Its offered at 1000 aed a month and can only pay in crypto on telegram ???? . anyone else can verify this?

alsmost like Fred account been kidnapped and someone took over the account
It's for former DLS Dubai Clients and if it's weird to you - well then it's not for you.

To have less stress and become healthy again I had to set a strong filter.

I'm glad to see it works :)

Reactions: myhand and usdt
its weird as you pay in crypto, why on earth? whats wrong with bank transfer. And on telegram - a very anonymous route

and the language you been using is not like fred, which is why its even weirder

as for the comment to "become healthy again" you mean "become financial healthy again"?

to me it sounds like the "oh your son been kidnapped while back packing - please pay in bitcoin "

cant wait for the reviews to pop up here

to be clear i have not experienced this new service so am neutral, but some red flags pop up in my head.

Reactions: myhand
what is wrong with his language? you think they are two different people ?

As a happy paying client of DLS Dubai and Freds services I can only give my well estimated guess that he might not be kidnapped or making 1000AED/month grand exit scam to fund his lavish Dubai lifestyle...but what do I know of hahahacoo-:!y! Its indeed good to be cautious but being too much can make your life hellish paranoia;)

• Haha
Reactions: Fred
its weird as you pay in crypto, why on earth? whats wrong with bank transfer. And on telegram - a very anonymous route

as for the comment to "become healthy again" you mean "become financial healthy again"?

to me it sounds like the "oh your son been kidnapped while back packing - please pay in bitcoin "

to be clear i have not experienced this new service so am neutral, but some red flags pop up in my head.
Fred personally sent me a voice message where he talked about the inner circle. So there is no scam here. Although you can consider me part of the scam scheme:D

• Haha
Reactions: Fred

Hi @ShillGates ,

when you are a former DLS Dubai client then you have all the information and if not well then it's not for you but this is no reason to make here some scam claims. I mean it doesn't matter anyway - the audience of The Inner Circle knows me already since 1-3 Years so I want to keep a good impression here even if I should just ignore it and not comment on this.

Please don't take it personal same I don't take it personal if someone doesn't interest The Inner Circle.

Becoming healthy again means becoming healthy again - no financial, no money, nothing. I became sick the past 3 years discussing and debatting with everyone till the last word - this is over now. I see already some new Dubai Guys here - let's see how long they last if they provide a service and consulting on the same scale and level I did.

Telegram offers the perfect platform for it and you have a BOT integration to run an automatic Telegram Group. No Bank Transfer as it's a One Men show - it's me so I don't make the Finance Department, HR and Consulting Department all myself like in the very beginning of DLS Dubai. It's intsant and automatic - that's it.

I'm not that much into IT but even I know that Telegram is everything else then Anonymous - I mean they have worse encryption for Calls then WhatsApp.

It would be nice to know what's included in The Inner Circle exactly.
Please just reah out to me at the Phone Number you have on file from being a former DLS Dubai Client. I actually didn't spoke to 90% of DLS Dubai Clients yet at all so please apologise if you have the feeling I did forget you - it's not like this and step by step I gonna reach out to all DLS Dubai Clients however I take my time and at the same time I focus more on delivering content in The Inner Circle.

Hope this all makes sense and no one is offended - I'm neither :)

The service was requested over the past 3 Years many times and I always denied because I had already both hands full with work - now after the closing of DLS Dubai I feel in a position to have time to share my knowledge and practice epxerience.

I spoke in past 3 Years with almost 4000 people, some of the became clients, so I'm pretty sure I have a bit of information and insights to share.

Reactions: wasted and Ancova
Is there any agency to replace the services offered by Fred/DLS regarding Dubai FZ company, visa, bank account?

Yes there is one! :)

I really wonder why no other service providers show up here on this forum and take the fish which were catched by Fred.

Here we are! :D

Reactions: myhand
Corporate Tax Registration
All companies, regardless of their operating model (free zone/mainland), must do corporate tax registration.

Bookkeeping and Accounting Requirements
This is now mandatory for all companies to keep proper accounting records, regardless of whether they pay corporate tax or enjoy exempt status.

Corporate Tax Return
Tax reporting is mandatory for all companies, regardless of their status as an active or tax-exempt corporation.

Relief for Small Businesses
Any company that has an annual revenue of AED 3 million or less has the option to apply for corporate tax exemption until 2026 if the revenue remains below AED 3 million. However, the corporate tax return must be submitted annually.

Exemption Limit for Corporate Tax
0% on net winnings below AED 375,000. 9% on net winnings over AED 375,000

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
The financial year is mentioned in your MOA/AOA. For most of the businesses, financial year is same like calendar year. Only exceptions happen sometimes with DMCC and some other zones where they mark financial year from July to June.
Your revenue is the total amount of money that your business made from all of its sales of products or services.