Our valued sponsor

Republic of Abkhazia

Ok, then how about we invest in PMR to get the passport there first? I think if each one of us invests a bit, we can make the company big and impress them a lot. Maybe, even
:D This might even work. I am still trying to find someone for an Abkhazian passport because I want to access Russia.

can you explain how you can get Abkhaz passport if you have PMR?

yes.. great idea.. maybe a small co-operative..

do you have any ideas about what could be great activities?
Bender castle looks nice - I like castles.

This might work because minimum 20,000 RU and only 10% of a company is required.
This seems easier than Abkhazia, and it would allow Russia access unlike PMR.

Yes, I am. You want to join too? Do you have any connections?
I am probably in, but would you agree with me that it would be better to try Abkhazia/South Ossetia? The issue with that is that Ossetia might be annexed.

Last edited:
In Transnistria, you can enjoy free education, free university, free social care, almost free public transportation and sometimes receive income from the government.
Add free wifi on the public transport too. Surprised me when I was there back in 2019. The actual vehicles were from many decades ago, however, more technology that many parts of the 'developed' world.

Transnistria is surely an interesting place, I would love to go someday, do you have any recommendations for tourism? I speak Russian reasonably well (Especially in a hospitality context), so I can probably get by with no issue.
Definitely worth a visit if you are remotely interested. I stayed in Chisinau, Moldova for a few days and did a day trip with a local guide. She made it all very easy. We looked around Bender and Tiraspol.

If you speak Russian it should be easy for you. If you're staying overnight, from what I read, you need to have accommodation booked for you entire visit and show proof on entry.

:D This might even work. I am still trying to find someone for an Abkhazian passport because I want to access Russia.

Bender castle looks nice - I like castles.

This might work because minimum 20,000 RU and only 10% of a company is required.

This seems easier than Abkhazia, and it would allow Russia access unlike PMR.

I am probably in, but would you agree with me that it would be better to try Abkhazia/South Ossetia? The issue with that is that Ossetia might be annexed.

Russia has Golden Visa programs if you are interested in accessing the country. Have you considered this possibility?

For 15 million rubles of investment into socially significant projects, which is the most economical option, you obtain permanent residence in Russia. After 5 years living in the country you can apply for a passport.

It can also be achieved by investing in real estate, forming a company that pays a minimum amount of annual taxes or investing 30 million rubles in shares of listed companies.

The most economical option is to invest in socially significant projects. In real estate the most expensive option. Opening a company that pays a minimum amount of taxes is the most difficult. And investing in Russian stocks listed on the stock exchange which have the greatest liquidity.

The Russian Golden Visa does not even require living in the country.

Russia has Golden Visa programs if you are interested in accessing the country. Have you considered this possibility?

For 15 million rubles of investment into socially significant projects, which is the most economical option, you obtain permanent residence in Russia. After 5 years living in the country you can apply for a passport.

It can also be achieved by investing in real estate, forming a company that pays a minimum amount of annual taxes or investing 30 million rubles in shares of listed companies.

The most economical option is to invest in socially significant projects. In real estate the most expensive option. Opening a company that pays a minimum amount of taxes is the most difficult. And investing in Russian stocks listed on the stock exchange which have the greatest liquidity.

As far as I know, according to the current regulations you need to pass an exam on Russian language and history to obtain this visa.

Reactions: baltic7
You don't need. :)

The exam is only necessary to obtain citizenship.
Screenshot_2024-02-17-11-32-48-866_com.linkedin.android-edit.jpg

Perhaps these lawyers are wrong...and I was misinformed, but heres the source of my claim (LinkedIn)

Reactions: baltic7
View attachment 6234
Perhaps these lawyers are wrong...and I was misinformed, but heres the source of my claim (LinkedIn)

@Don your information is correct. I just checked with my contact in Russia. The Golden Visa allows the process of skipping the temporary residence visa for 5 years, but is governed by the same immigration laws regarding the process of obtaining a permanent residence permit.

I was confused and my previous information that it was only necessary to obtain citizenship is incorrect.

Anyway, my source tells me that the exam is a very simple procedure, and that in Russia with just a little money you can make your life easier. ;) I think you understand what I mean. :)

Reactions: Don

My country would not like that, and there are other issues that come up if I attempt to obtain Russian citizenship.

Anyway, my source tells me that the exam is a very simple procedure, and that in Russia with just a little money you can make your life easier. ;) I think you understand what I mean. :)
Any way to get Russian Citizenship that way?

My country would not like that, and there are other issues that come up if I attempt to obtain Russian citizenship.
Yes, I am also more for the Abkhazia one. I am checking. Anybody has contacts there or in Transnistria?