Our valued sponsor

Reputable registered agent for SVG LLC

Hello!

First, I can recommend you to turn back and run as fast as you can from SVG unless you have a good reason to incorporate there. This place is a total mess and this is very politely and lightly said.

Second, I can recommend BBCIncorp. But they will want to put a non-SVG operating address in the company documents which was a deal breaker for me.

Reactions: Radko
It's just the fact I have been warned by two agents and one person on this forum that it is a very, very hard place to deal with. I was warned not to incorporate there. But I tried.

My impressions so far:

Took me a YEAR to find a lawyer who to sit down with me on a 30 min session to confirm my setup is OK. Before that: after emailing around 10 lawyers, initially no one replied. Then someone replied, made an appointment and did not arrive on it. Then disappeared. Then months later did not remember me and asked for more money and again disappeared. Some of them have the rare pattern to reply in weeks or months. Or, you agree on a price, then send them the questions and then they try to rip you off with like 10x price.

The one who eventually gave a consultation also disappeared. I couldn't find any lawyer in this year also even to prepare a couple of simple documents for me.

I have been explicitly warned by an agent it's a hell to deal with this place and you can not rely on when and how you will get some document for example.

Not only that, but the local authorities have no idea of many things and are creating a total mess. For example, they suddenly announced that if you trade Forex you need to get a license for that in the country you are operating in. Obviously this applies only to service providers but they expect it even from companies who trade with own funds, as customers. And for them such license simply does not exist. But now they can not operate legally there as they can't provide the license which does not exist to the authorities who do not understand that and expect it.

On the form for incorporating of one agent I was advised not to select margin instruments, although they relate to crypto as well, as the authorities may not understand that and may think I am trading Forex.

Now they accepted, or are accepting a crypto regulation, again, for providers only, but who knows how they will react if they see a crypto related company.

Im brief, the level of incompetency and unreliability if this place is out if any dimension I have seen in my life and it's hard to realize that such a place exists and manages to operate on a daily level.

That being said, I am still looking for alternatives but have not find one yet. But I hope neither you and me will have to incorporate there eventually.

I am not sure about your UBO question but I think it can be a company.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Can anyone recommend a trustworthy registered agent to incorporate a SVG LLC with nominees?
You can find a list of regulated registered agents here:

None of them are what I would consider reputable or well known service providers. Reputable service providers have practically no connection to SVG.

IIRC, most companies/websites offering incorporation in SVG are reselling Wilfred Services. And some are just selling photoshopped documents (from Wilfred) without any company actually being formed.

Do you know if a UBO can be a corporation, or does it have to be an individual?
UBO cannot be a company, unless we're talking about a publicly traded company.

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads