Our valued sponsor

Bit Tilted

Nov 23, 2018
Visit site
OK Guys, hope you can help with some advice, all my reading on OffshoreCorpTalk tells me that you Guys are the folks with the working knowledge. Here goes

I am US citizen, ready to start IPTV provider website, biz, with boots-on-the-ground multi-level marketing and awesome website and apps that are already completed. Plan to sell mostly in USA and have footprint in USA through Wyoming LLC, which I plan to "sell" wholly to Offshore LLC (was thinking either Nevis or Belize). There are three of us buddies, 2 US Citizens, one non-US. For recievables right now I plan to use donkey to create UK company, get three sets of CC processor and EMI (to funnel subscription payments into crypto exchange) and bitcoin processor and Bitcoin wallet for bitcoin subscrptn pymts. Offshore LLC will require Bank account to receive funds from UK and for payables: "VPS", Wyoming LLC overhead pymts, salaries, commissions and consulting payments. Will pay the ridiculous taxes USA has to rob from me. Plan to skirt the copyright infringements heat onto the offshore (Nevis or Belize) "owners" who no one should ever be able to get hold of.... whats your advice? We need to crank up within about 4 weeks. Can our non-US citizen be of service besides just being 3rd member of offshore LLC (protector roll), ie, could we use him for UK stuff to avoid donkey?

Reactions: JohnLocke