Our valued sponsor

Retirement place?

I think its Barbados for me, the most populated island in the Caribbean sea. I really want to spend reat of my life in that magical world

Last edited by a moderator:
My retired life I would love to spend in a peaceful place called Goa,I love that place for its beautiful beaches, laid back life style, nice eating joints, sweet and safe night life, rich culture and friendly locals.WOW too cool a place-life moves at a very slow pace over there.

sanju123 said:
My retired life I would love to spend in a peaceful place called Goa,I love that place for its beautiful beaches, laid back life style, nice eating joints, sweet and safe night life, rich culture and friendly locals.WOW too cool a place-life moves at a very slow pace over there.
Definitely some charming place by the Sea/Ocean. This was my dream since the ages. Since I don't live by the seaside, I always had a feeling I was born in the wrong place. :)

When I retire I probably will move to the Carolina's or maybe even just stay where I plan on living (hopefully moving up to Chicago within the next couple of years)....but i have a LONG time before becoming retired...I'm only 23 lol.

I'd love to spend my retirement days somewhere near the beach. Or have a farm back in my hometown. Anywhere that's idyllic and serene would be perfect for me. After all, isn't that what retirement is supposed to be about? Just sitting back and enjoying the fruits of all those years of hard labour.

Latest Threads