Our valued sponsor

Review of Cyprus Company Formation, my personal review!

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I have been looking at the ups and downs for the formation of a Cyprus company compared with other offshore jurisdictions, my simple conclusion is that it is way better to have a Cyprus company if you are conducting business within Europe or use the corporation as an intermediate for other purposes this can be in a legal setup and not with the focus to avoid any tax but simply to pay a minimum tax.

So for my regular business I will Invoice customers from my Cyprus Company and for investments I will look further into other possibilities.

Hope it helps others in the decission...

Reactions: clemens
Second that, as long as one may not make any illegal activity with the Cyprus company, then this place is the best option Europe wide, with the only 10% tax to be paid as an resident company and the privacy and banking secrecy they still maintain it is perfect for business, no other country within the European union offers this.

That’s all the reasons for why we often recommend new clients to incorporate in Cyprus rather than places like Malta, Gibraltar or even the Netherlands; they are unbeaten for business purposes.

Short update.... we are still strong in business and appreciate all the help and services we got :thumbsUp:

If someone has administration problems or any issues feel free to post them here and I will see if I can help and give something back here on the forum.

Thanks to both of you for letting us know that everything is still working perfectly fine for you. In these days it can be difficult to run a business even if it is a offshore company in Cyprus that holds the assets or whatever it may do for you.

Latest Threads