Our valued sponsor

Review of Fast Offshore

adoffshore

Offshore Agent
Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Though it might seem obvious to some, the primary reason that clients would choose to invest in Fast Offshore is because they would want to make more money. So it would only be natural that you should be willing to spend a certain amount in order to gain more profits. Offshore investments are a creative and convenient way of earning in a safe and low-tax or tax-free haven.

fast-offshore.png

Fast Offshore provides its clients with the opportunity to establish offshore infrastructure and IBC registration in various tax havens. Some of the financial centers which the company has access to are Cyprus, Costa Rica, BVI, Hong Kong, Panama, Belize, Gibraltar, and Nevis.

As a company, Fast Offshore dedicates its efforts to provide for its clients’ needs in a safe, efficient, and reliable manner. You will not have to worry about waiting in long queues or wasting precious days and weeks for your papers. Fast Offshore enables clients to process any necessary offshore documents online.

This means that you can get your registration and incorporation documents within 1 to 2 days after application.

In addition, even if you have a limited budget, you and still gain access to the company’s prime formation and incorporation services. The minimum amount that you would need to save up is US $995 and it is good to note that that amount already covers some of the necessary fees for your first few years.

A few of the services that the company provides are primary necessities such as name availability, initial organization, banking assistance, merchant processing, and company incorporation. To facilitate your experience, Fast Offshore also makes sure that your documents are properly legalized, and that your company will be furnished with a company that includes all of your registration documents.

Fast Offshore guarantees each of its clients with professional and reliable service regardless of their social status. You could be an employee who is looking to invest in a more comfortable future, a distraught divorcee who wants to protect his or her wealth from ex-spouses, or a businessman looking to expand his reach and fortune on safe territory and the company will provide you with the same high quality service.

Offshore Company Formation, Incorporation & Bank Accounts

So how good are they for offshore company formation if I may ask? It seems to me there is a lack of information in this review because Ican't read about anyone else that has made a review of this company nor can I find their fees for incorporating an offshore company with nominees.

Finally it seems to me they are a small company and not comparable with companies like Ocra for instant!

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
So how good are they for offshore company formation if I may ask? It seems to me there is a lack of information in this review because Ican't read about anyone else that has made a review of this company nor can I find their fees for incorporating an offshore company with nominees.

Finally it seems to me they are a small company and not comparable with companies like Ocra for instant!
No they don't and a friend of mine had bad experience with them in matters of opening company + bank account for a Gambling business they approved first.

Reactions: DenizSm
If someone want to share their experience feel free to do so ;)