Our valued sponsor

Reviews of TD Bank vs Chase Bank and few others for Wyoming LLC

hkohli

Jun 29, 2020
Visit site
Hi i am non-resident and i recently formed Wyoming LLC. And now i am hunting for the right brick and motor bank which i could get without visiting US. I know this is next to impossible but i got in touch with few introducers/cpa/lawyers who are able to get me into probably in one of the following banks:

Bank of America, First National Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, JP Morgan, TD Bank, RBC bank, Capital one, TIAA, PNC bank.

I have read lot of horror stories about Bank of America and Wells Fargo, so i am trying to stay away from them. Other preferences i am thinking is Chase Bank and TD bank.

Chase is the biggest i am not sure if they would accept my application but any reviews would help like if anyone has witnessed or experience similar situations like BOA or Wells Fargo with Chase.

And my second option is TD bank, its comparatively smaller bank than Chase but i have never heard any bad experiences about TD.

If anyone have any suggestion or experience with other banks in the list ( First National Bank, RBC Bank, Capital one, TIAA, PNC Bank) and if you recommend any of other ones please let me know.

Thanks

Any suggestions on other banks for Wyoming LLC ? ( Chase Bank, First National Bank, RBC Bank, Capital one, TIAA, PNC Bank )
What is the current situation with a remote non-resident bank account opening ? Can you tell more how it’s possible to open remote bank account ? What services you used , mb you can share the attorney contacts or companies you used to open bank about for you. Thanks.
What about banks I only heard a lot about Chase, they also have good credit card with a very good cash back for business. It’s most preferred bank if it possible to open.

Apparently Chase and TD isn’t an option with remote bank opening, you have to travel for it. You can get into Citibank or HSBC if you have an existing relationship with those banks in home country. Other options is Charles Schwab i think but they require $25k deposit to start with.

Apparently Chase and TD isn’t an option with remote bank opening, you have to travel for it. You can get into Citibank or HSBC if you have an existing relationship with those banks in home country. Other options is Charles Schwab i think but they require $25k deposit to start with.
I think you're referring to personal accounts. Schwab required 400k for corporate account last time I checked.

I have the same problem. I registered an LLC in Wyoming and want to open a brick and Motor bank account for my business. I researched online and found that an attorney can open the business account if i give a power of attorney but could not find an actual attorney that is willing to do it. I would prefer Chase but any bank will do also i’m a non resident but i do have a social security number. I was deported from the US but my social still works. I know this as i have other friends that continue to use there social when they were deported. I guess the department of immigration and Naturalisation doesn’t share information with the IRS. Another reason i know why my social still works is i got an mail from IRS last year that i can claim tax benefits which turned out that someone else tried to file tax claim using my social so i made IRS aware of it but anyways can someone share an attorney Referal or suggested anything

Latest Threads