Our valued sponsor

Reviews please scotran.com and b2bpay.co are they legit?

alexor424

Oct 5, 2020
Visit site
Hello! I just want to check if somebody has experience with this 2 EMI or whatever they are.
I was reached by email with an offer to open account in www.b2bpay.co with fairly not so bad conditions and opportunities
I found some info about them here- and everything looks acceptable.
Then they send me link to register and it redirects me to www.scotran.com registration page.
Their website looks or brand new, or totally dead- a lot of dead links. Icons of Appstore without link, and no any info about registration and license. Only in T&C i found some info about them. Some Singapore PSP.

So, is it ok to work with them?

Hi. this is Neil from B2BPay. just to explain how our process works when you signup on our website we ask you the usual basic KYC questions. if you fit within our criteria we onboard you ourself. if you are outside the country/industries we work with then we provide a list of payment providers who might be able to help you out. Scotran is someone we are sending some clients to as they onboard a vast variety of customers from most jursdictions.

Are you responsible of them? Why their site looks like that? Can you provide info about their's licence?
I assume you mean scotran? this is not our company and we are not responsible for them. as far as I am aware they are operating under an exception . basically in Singapore you can setup a company and operate a money remittance business as long as you make the declaration to the tax authorities and the local authorities.

I registered with scotran several weeks ago, completed all data and uploaded KYC documents - NOTHING HAPPENED! Account still under review.
It is also not clear which bank or EMI manage the account, as Scotran Pte. Ltd. is just an SVF.

The CEO Neil is very unreliable. All inquiries about B2B are not answered or only he himself writes an answer every now and then. It is strange that only the CEO answers and no one else.

It is also not clear where the accounts offered via B2B are opened and managed. Very unclear construction.

I assume you mean scotran? this is not our company and we are not responsible for them. as far as I am aware they are operating under an exception . basically in Singapore you can setup a company and operate a money remittance business as long as you make the declaration to the tax authorities and the local authorities.
Then I don't understand why you're promoting a company if you don't know them.

I registered with scotran several weeks ago, completed all data and uploaded KYC documents - NOTHING HAPPENED! Account still under review.
It is also not clear which bank or EMI manage the account, as Scotran Pte. Ltd. is just an SVF.

The CEO Neil is very unreliable. All inquiries about B2B are not answered or only he himself writes an answer every now and then. It is strange that only the CEO answers and no one else.

It is also not clear where the accounts offered via B2B are opened and managed. Very unclear construction.
HI.

I dont spend much time on this website and none of my staff is on here. I only heard about this tread as a person send me a screenshot. just to note I am the CEO of B2Bpay, not scotran.

the reason why we refer to scotran and other providers is that our vision is that any person who contacts us we will provide them atleast some solution whether it is from us or one of our partners.

we work with scotran but it is not our service . naturally when people signup via us we make sure their account gets activated fast as we have chats open with the compliance teams.

Hello,

is there any news about this.

Dear Neil. I opened this account because B2B Pay has a certain reputation. I think it is not an option to start and now not be available anymore. I think you should clarify this.
I did a transfer of 500 Euro 3 weeks ago and i am not able to reach support. Maybe we can find out what is really going on. I do not see a necessity that these are criminals, so lets just clarify this.

It is very strange situation- I've open account with them, and I was expecting first client's transfer, when they notified me, and showed the letter from CIMB bank Singapore, stating that 763 payment was returned to sender. But, my client has not received this amount yet. Communication is extremely tiny- they respond only one of lot of messages, giving no information at all. They only ask to recheck. I still believe that is not clear scam, but my confidence in this is melting with each passing day. Anyway service is not acceptable at all.

Hmm. Thanks for reply.
I still think that Neil from B2B pay is on duty here.
I agree that service should be bad if it is not paid.
I think we should get an official statement. I am also willing to get a lawyer to write a letter to the singapur office as well as to the B2B pay office. Just to clarify things and have a clear statement.
Offering bad service is not a scam.
However offering a service and not following through could be.

Reactions: alexor424
HI Guys. sorry wasnt tracking this chat.
I really dont know what is happening at scotran at this point. it was working great until a month ago and suddenly things seemed to have "slowed down" . my understanding is that they are changing banking relationships and I hope that they are sorted out soon. I have told all our clients we are in direct contact with to stop sending new transactions till there is confirmation on new banking partners and processes.

when we first recommended this service to people we are very open with the risks they are taking. also when we started working with them they had very good technology and very good underlying banks like CIMB and Standard chartered. it is not easy getting client funds accounts at these banks unless you have a good processes and AML. the customers we recommended to use their service were very happy with the payment processing times and service.

it seems that due to CIMB bank their operations have been disrupted, i hope it will be back up and running soon. but i definitely do not think it is anything more than that.

regarding the 500 transfer i assume it has been returned to the sender?

Hello! I just want to check if somebody has experience with this 2 EMI or whatever they are.
I was reached by email with an offer to open account in www.b2bpay.co with fairly not so bad conditions and opportunities
I found some info about them here- and everything looks acceptable.
Then they send me link to register and it redirects me to www.scotran.com registration page.
Their website looks or brand new, or totally dead- a lot of dead links. Icons of Appstore without link, and no any info about registration and license. Only in T&C i found some info about them. Some Singapore PSP.

So, is it ok to work with them?
is your issue with scotran resolved.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hi Neilbali, Please advise if have any contacts of scotran team? We have opened an account with them, and now need to close it. But, nobody answer our emails since June, the phone is off... We don't know what to do
have you resolve your issue? We also have account with and would like to contact them

Yes, it resolved without any help from their side. My client had to make a lot of movements to get his money back.
Support from their side was ignoring him, so my concern is AVOID this service.
how do they resolve it?

Latest Threads