Our valued sponsor

Revolut and dividend sent from a LT account to private revolut as dividend

Does anyone have experience with sending dividend from you business account in LT for a UAE company into your private revolution account?
aprox 5-10 k euro per transaction.

Problems with that? or has it been working fine as adress on revolut is on Malta and Malta laws allow no tax on income outside of Malta.

Let me know!

I would suggest you pay dividend first into your personal account in LT and then make payment as first party payment in same name as Revolut account.

I would suggest you pay dividend first into your personal account in LT and then make payment as first party payment in same name as Revolut account.
So for example.. we use Satchel as business account for our UAE corp. Dividend from that account to personal Satchel account and then from personal account to revolut? To avoid any possible complication with revolut?

Thank you for your advice!

So for example.. we use Satchel as business account for our UAE corp. Dividend from that account to personal Satchel account and then from personal account to revolut? To avoid any possible complication with revolut?

Yes...exactly.

Latest Threads