Our valued sponsor

Revolut Application - Operating Address Issue

profitbbb

May 12, 2018
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I made application for revolut account and I provided them all documents of my bulgarian company. But there is issue about operating address proof.
I sent them 3 types of documents in accepted documents list, they were rental agreement of the office, registry extract including operating address, bank statement.
They are still requesting to send employement payroll or utility bill.

Do you think is it logical? And it is worth to deal with it?
Do you know any service which can solve this issue?

Thanks.

Cheers @profitbbb !

I had never such issues with Revolut and it looks like they don't trust you at all. If you want further advice we need to know which citizenship the directors and UBO's of the company are.

From my experience Revolut accept for Business Accounts Transferwise Statements.

So you open Transferwise account and next Revolut with the Transferwise Statement.

Is this real office you have or just a corporate service?

After all the documents you send to them there are only 2 possible ways: 1. they don't trust the substance of your company; 2. there is a lack of information you provide us here

Reactions: profitbbb
Cheers @profitbbb !

I had never such issues with Revolut and it looks like they don't trust you at all. If you want further advice we need to know which citizenship the directors and UBO's of the company are.

From my experience Revolut accept for Business Accounts Transferwise Statements.

So you open Transferwise account and next Revolut with the Transferwise Statement.

Is this real office you have or just a corporate service?

After all the documents you send to them there are only 2 possible ways: 1. they don't trust the substance of your company; 2. there is a lack of information you provide us here

I am non-EU residency but my software company is located in Bulgaria. They asked me a lot of documents for company address proof as I wrote in my first message. Then they accepted it but they started to ask me residence permit in Bulgaria.
I also showed 2 bank accounts and 2 EMIs accounts but they don't care. So I also don't care. I opened this thread to understand what is their problem. And it worths to deal with them?
And if there is illogical compliance procedures, it will not be easy to work with them. I have already options.

About 2 possible ways you provided in above:

1. they don't trust the substance of your company; If they don't trust, they can reject in the beginning. I am always providing what they want but they are creating new questions :) This is why I am complaining. Even the banks are not asking working permit in their country to open an account. But they are asking as EMI!!!
2. there is a lack of information you provide us here; If I hide something, why I want to write here. If they reject my application, it is ok. I can't complain why they don't accept me. There is online software company so all of fsp are not accepting online businesses. But they are managing unproffessional compliance process. They are asking question, I am replying and they ask another question and they are asking same question or document after this question.

Never mind, I wrote them that I don't have more documents to provide you. So they will finish the process :)

I am non-EU residency but my software company is located in Bulgaria. They asked me a lot of documents for company address proof as I wrote in my first message. Then they accepted it but they started to ask me residence permit in Bulgaria.
I also showed 2 bank accounts and 2 EMIs accounts but they don't care. So I also don't care. I opened this thread to understand what is their problem. And it worths to deal with them?
And if there is illogical compliance procedures, it will not be easy to work with them. I have already options.

About 2 possible ways you provided in above:

1. they don't trust the substance of your company; If they don't trust, they can reject in the beginning. I am always providing what they want but they are creating new questions :) This is why I am complaining. Even the banks are not asking working permit in their country to open an account. But they are asking as EMI!!!
2. there is a lack of information you provide us here; If I hide something, why I want to write here. If they reject my application, it is ok. I can't complain why they don't accept me. There is online software company so all of fsp are not accepting online businesses. But they are managing unproffessional compliance process. They are asking question, I am replying and they ask another question and they are asking same question or document after this question.

Never mind, I wrote them that I don't have more documents to provide you. So they will finish the process :)
Totally agree and understand your view. Never ever show an EMI loyalty! Reject the application and go with other Russian laundromat EMI thu&¤#

Reactions: profitbbb

Latest Threads