Our valued sponsor

Revolut for Cyprus Company

be100nf

Aug 5, 2019
Visit site
hey everybody!

I heard multiple times now that Revolut does not open Bank Accounts for Cyprus Companies anymore. Even though on their Website Cyprus is listed as a supported country.

Does anybody has experience with that?

And is it true that Revolut also does not allow Companies with a Nominee Director?

Thanks!

Reactions: JohnLocke
hey everybody!

I heard multiple times now that Revolut does not open Bank Accounts for Cyprus Companies anymore. Even though on their Website Cyprus is listed as a supported country.

Does anybody has experience with that?

And is it true that Revolut also does not allow Companies with a Nominee Director?

Thanks!

Hey, even if they would allow, I would recommend avoiding them for business use. There are much better alternatives like Bankera, Verifo, 3s Money Club, etc. Do some research. ;)

You want to search the forum using Google to see what else is posted about Revolut here. The replies you will find are very different from each others.

Revolut does not accept your companies, regardless of where incorporated, if registered in known incorporation windmill addresses, virtual offices, or addresses of accounting and legal service providers. There's more info on that in their FAQ and forums. For business acc, you'll need an utility bill in the name of company.

Cyprus itself should not be in any blacklists. Use a non-IBC-like company for better odds.

Reactions: Gediminas

Latest Threads