Our valued sponsor

Revolut has Lithuanian Banking License Now

The main question is not answered, will they start CRS reporting, because they are the bank now or not?
The answer is in your question. Obviously they will start reporting. What makes you think they were not already reporting?
Avoiding CRS is almost impossible now, unless you put your money between the hands of the devil in fuc*** up places.

I'd like to add : thinking you will avoid being reported is a very bad bet - wherever you put your money.
Either you place it in a non AEOI juridiction and most likely you will lose it forever. Or, you put it in a stable and reputable jurisdiction and you will be reported.

Beauty with private banks is that they do not use our money to lend others like Retail. If bank goes broke, money will be okay. :)

FYI, There are some fake private banks which does not provide True private banking. True private banking is very expensive. Annual charges.

FATCA apply to US citizen, if i am not a US citizen with bank account in US, i am not under FATCA rules.
Did you read what I sent ? IGA does not relate to US citizen but to foreign bodies holding account in the U.S.

Or you put them in USA, and they dont participate in CRS:)
- do you have amnesia ? I was answering this quote. So no, putting your money in the U.S is not that safe.

You funny man. All chinese and Asians goes to US including me. Bloomberg did article. Especially Rothschild endorsed US as new tax heaven. I would say both Uk and USA.
Well, great. Then good luck to you, if Bloomberg said go for it ;)

Did you read what I sent ? IGA does not relate to US citizen but to foreign bodies holding account in the U.S.

- do you have amnesia ? I was answering this quote. So no, putting your money in the U.S is not that safe.

Well, great. Then good luck to you, if Bloomberg said go for it ;)

You clearly misunderstand the point. IGA is for non-residents who receive income in USA. As long as you not getting any income in US, Everything will be okay.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

And there are ways to bypass this one. I bank with Schwab in US and they already confirmed no tax shared between US and maldives.

Other legal way is to get citizenship in caribbean islands for 100k donation and open US account under that caribbean residency.

Most small banks in US does not has technology to detect you are reside in different country but many big banks do.

Other legal way is to get citizenship in caribbean islands for 100k donation and open US account under that caribbean residency.

Most small banks in US does not has technology to detect you are reside in different country but many big banks do.

Are you doing anything but spreading bulls**t allover this forum? It's not the first time.

Since when the bank is deciding if you're resident somewhere or not? You keep on saying non-sense and you're extremely difficult to read as your English is extremely limited.

Are you doing anything but spreading bulls**t allover this forum? It's not the first time.

Since when the bank is deciding if you're resident somewhere or not? You keep on saying non-sense and you're extremely difficult to read as your English is extremely limited.

Bank asks residency at account opening.
I do not spread bulls**t but you do spread anti-america speeches.

So I found your old posts, And you are a US citizen. Very strange!

However; You don't know about your own country than I do. US Does not share data with other countries unless the non-resident has any income in USA. This is confirmed by a US lawyer.