Our valued sponsor

Revolut has Lithuanian Banking License Now

Beauty with private banks is that they do not use our money to lend others like Retail. If bank goes broke, money will be okay. :)

This is not true......lol. We are going off topic here.

It's true.

"
The difference is that with a true private bank account the funds are segregated and the bank cannot use them to make loans. Which means if the bank defaults you are covered only by the federal deposit insurance scheme. Private banks charge hefty fees to make up for the loss of income from not being able to lend your cash out to others.
"

well it depends on the specific "product" he has with them

It's true.

could you please share if you invest with them or you simply deposited and they are getting fees from you (mind you say how high it could be)

you think it's doable with lower 7 digits?

It's true.

"
The difference is that with a true private bank account the funds are segregated and the bank cannot use them to make loans. Which means if the bank defaults you are covered only by the federal deposit insurance scheme. Private banks charge hefty fees to make up for the loss of income from not being able to lend your cash out to others.
"

Are you are referring to US banks? This is not how it works in Europe including Switzerland where I bank with over half a dozen private banks.

Start separate thread if you want to discuss further and keep this one to the subject.

well it depends on the specific "product" he has with them

could you please share if you invest with them or you simply deposited and they are getting fees from you (mind you say how high it could be)

you think it's doable with lower 7 digits?

Fees are depends on the amount you deposit but it's negotiable. I have multi family office who invest behalf of me.

Are you are referring to US banks? This is not how it works in Europe including Switzerland where I bank with over half a dozen private banks.

Start separate thread if you want to discuss further and keep this one to the subject.

My Swiss Friend also confirmed that Swiss PB's does not lend money if the account in CHF currency (Home Currency). There is some Custody fees.
In Swiss, He said there are dozens of fake private banks such as Swiss Post.

Simply and Logically, There are is no need for any debate. If I am spreading false information then it makes Retail = Private. I do not see any reason to pay them extra costs, I would close relationship immediately. There are is another one called Priority banking which is semi private but lend money. Most Banks label Private as Priority banking which is utter misinformation.

My Swiss Friend also confirmed that Swiss PB's does not lend money if the account in CHF currency (Home Currency). There is some Custody fees.
In Swiss, He said there are dozens of fake private banks such as Swiss Post.

Man you are talking nonsense for real....lol. I can't keep up with you. Swiss banks are increasing their private banking lending activity to wealthy entrepreneurs to attract more of those clients business for example Credit Suisse. By Swiss post you mean postfinance bank right? They only got a banking license in 2013. What have they got to do with private banking...lol?

I get lombard loans all day long from Swiss banks in CHF.....complete nonsense you are talking....lol.

Man you are talking nonsense for real....lol. I can't keep up with you. Swiss banks are increasing their private banking lending activity to wealthy entrepreneurs to attract more of those clients business for example Credit Suisse. By Swiss post you mean postfinance bank right? They only got a banking license in 2013. What have they got to do with private banking...lol?

Credit Suisse is not a real private bank. All my accounts are fully segregated. I know man they do lending but what I'm talking about segregated private banks.

Here an example of real private bank:

Institutions

I get lombard loans all day long from Swiss banks in CHF.....complete nonsense you are talking....lol.

Come on man. Just call and ask the banks I mentioned, They will tell you story. I'm not lying. I do not have reason to do it. Retail banks are not segregated but Real Private Banks are segregated.

You can get jumbo loans and they will use money from their retail clients. They never use our money for that. In Swiss I know credit cards are secured by own cash. Swiss cards bad as f**k. American Cards are amazing and unsecured.

I have amex black card but not work anywhere.

Credit Suisse is not a real private bank.

Have you lost your mind now? :eek: CS is one of the biggest private bank in Switzerland. They are No.1 in Euromoney 2017 ranking for best private banking services overall also in EMEA. I suppose in your own little world CS is not a real private bank. But lets deal with reality here please.

Stop trolling...lol.:D

Have you lost your mind now? :eek: CS is one of the biggest private bank in Switzerland. They are No.1 in Euromoney 2017 ranking for best private banking services overall also in EMEA. I suppose in your own little world CS is not a real private bank. But lets deal with reality here please.

Stop trolling...lol.:D

I'm not trolling. I just can't find enough info about Credit Sussie. You can call up your relationship manager and ask about segregated accounts if they have one. I do not like this bank. Too big to me.

Come on man. Just call and ask the banks I mentioned, They will tell you story. I'm not lying. I do not have reason to do it. Retail banks are not segregated but Real Private Banks are segregated.

I used to live in Switzerland...stop trolling with the nonsense.....lol.

In Swiss I know credit cards are secured by own cash. Swiss cards bad as f**k.

Your correct. For my Swiss credit cards in private banking they for example block funds equal to around 200% of the credit card balance. No issue for me as I don't use them.

I used to live in Switzerland...stop trolling with the nonsense.....lol.

Your correct. For my Swiss credit cards in private banking they for example block funds equal to around 200% of the credit card balance. No issue for me as I don't use them.

I'm not trolling you non sense and i respect you in some way. it just you do not understand about segregated accounts.

I'm not trolling. I just can't find enough info about Credit Sussie. You can call up your relationship manager and ask about segregated accounts if they have one. I do not like this bank. Too big to me.

So Switzerlands second biggest bank you can't find info on? I leave you to it. Have a good evening.....lol. rof/%rof/%. I can't take you serious when you say that CS is not a real private bank.

I have to pay around 0.46% annual fee plus custody fees for this segregated accounts. I have reason to believe you are not a multi millionaire. No offense but they not offer these to average joe. There are certain amount need to be deposited in order to get those accounts.