Right host to have a deal with

NadinM

Comparing accounts from rockhoster.com , avansit.com and hosting.uk, which host looks more reliable to have a deal with from your point of view?

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
If you make Rockhoster.com your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
Their customer service is fast and friendly. Hardly any downtime. Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.

kwizin

KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com are the best hosting providers in the whole IT world.
The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Rockhoster.com will work fine for your needs. I can upgrade that stuff manually whenever I'm ready without worrying about it breaking the scripts and software on their sites.

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I believe Vpsget.com is a flexible web host. You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices.

Frederic

Mentor Group
Mentor Group
Just stay away from shinjiru hosting, they might be the oldest in the game - I purchased their most expensive, speediest server they offer - a nightmare. Terribly configured, on a congested network - every 5 dollar host has a better performance However, I am still with them for the bulletproof domains, but might move over to njal.la - the best anonymous domain provider I found so far.

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
You will be 100% satisfied with the quality of Rockhoster.com. Support is superb - they have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.

Latest Threads