Our valued sponsor

Right host to have a deal with

If you make Rockhoster.com your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
Their customer service is fast and friendly. Hardly any downtime. Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.

I believe Vpsget.com is a flexible web host. You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices.

Just stay away from shinjiru hosting, they might be the oldest in the game - I purchased their most expensive, speediest server they offer - a nightmare. Terribly configured, on a congested network - every 5 dollar host has a better performance However, I am still with them for the bulletproof domains, but might move over to njal.la - the best anonymous domain provider I found so far.

I know Rockhoster.com will give you all the features you could possibly need. They also have great prices.
They don't oversell and give you something good for your money. I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a CPanel upgrade.

Latest Threads