Our valued sponsor

Right of Anonymity on access to global payment and saving

Tartarus

Aug 30, 2022
Dutch
Visit site
Hello i'm Tartarus just call me Tar, i "officialy" in dutch unffocialy around this planet.
As Person who live on country that stil not develop well it financial system, because m*********r bommer and corruption who want it on old fashion way. i can say i very jealos with you on western or develop nation who have easy access on finacial and global banking system, Having Paypal account is already big privilage, not mention offshore account that can be used for saving to avoid tax. in order to have access there many challenge and obstacle such big fee, heavy kyc procces and tax. they say they will use tax to build country in reality they just enjoy and rich theyself while we that live on eastern part of country became poor. That way i think is very important for people to have knowledge and know they have right to keep and save money away from government control for watch, they also have right to expand and have connection and business partner around global and not be judged on base what they sell to.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe