Our valued sponsor

romania (micro company and tax residency)

Dall italia per andare in romania vedono solo la carta di identità, il problema nasce solo se hai la carta di identità elettronica la inseriscono nel lettore . Sia in partenza dall italia ma anche dalla romania. Inoltre per esperienza ti dico che i rumeni sono molto razzisti verso gli italiani nel loro paese

Dall italia per andare in romania vedono solo la carta di identità, il problema nasce solo se hai la carta di identità elettronica la inseriscono nel lettore . Sia in partenza dall italia ma anche dalla romania. Inoltre per esperienza ti dico che i rumeni sono molto razzisti verso gli italiani nel loro paese
Non li ho mai trovati razzisti, anzi molto gentili e disponibili. Peggio è come molti italiani trattano le loro donne. Never considered Romanians racist against Italians, on the contrary I found them very nice with us. Worst is how many Italians treat their women.

Prova ad affittare una casa a cluj come italiano 9 su 10 non vorranno affittarla ad italiani
Avranno probabilmente le loro ragioni, bisognerebbe vedere como si comportano con altri “occidentali”. They will eventually have their own reasons to not rent apartments to Italians - should be interesting to see if they have the same approach with other western citizens too.

I just realised that Romania is not part of Schengen, what a shame this could work.
it could still work. I'm in the same situation. I'm looking at moving myself and my company to Romania to take advantage of the micro company. Practically there is no real way they can check as long as you don't enter your home country directly. Example, you are German, fly to The Netherlands or Belgium. Of course best way is just to the follow the 183 days rule

For me it is not about the home country, I left that 25 years ago. It is more about having tax residency in a tax-friendly place without having to be there 183 days. Hence why Cyprus appeals to me. If Romania was in Schengen no one would know you have left the country if you drive across the border. Who knows that might happen soon.

For me it is not about the home country, I left that 25 years ago. It is more about having tax residency in a tax-friendly place without having to be there 183 days. Hence why Cyprus appeals to me. If Romania was in Schengen no one would know you have left the country if you drive across the border. Who knows that might happen soon.
you stated that you are stateless, the only country that will be interested in your tax residency is the country that you are leaving (where you current tax residency resides), Romania will only be interested if you file everything correctly and pay your taxes. Why would they question your residency when they receive money