Our valued sponsor

Romanian Accountant

Brillo

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
Hello dears,
from what I have read, many of you have chosen to move to Romania and open their own Micro-SRL there.
I thought of doing the same, and more precisely I will go to Bucharest (Pipera).

Is there anyone who has found a good accountant in this city? From what I have heard, accounting is extremely expensive in Romania compared to the rest, and especially if you do not find the right accountant you risk spending much more than you should

Thank you

Did you try Google search the forum:
enter the following in the Google search line

Sass:
site:offshorecorptalk.com romanian firm

Did you try Google search the forum:
enter the following in the Google search line

Sass:
site:offshorecorptalk.com romanian firm

Still cannot find anything reliable. Anyway, I'm talking about accountants and not incorporate agents only

accountant costs me 100 euro/month. Does anyone know if dividends from the RO SRL can paid out in a bank account outside Romania?

How many monthly invoices do you have? Would you like to share website/name?
Thank you

Hello dears,
from what I have read, many of you have chosen to move to Romania and open their own Micro-SRL there.
I thought of doing the same, and more precisely I will go to Bucharest (Pipera).

Is there anyone who has found a good accountant in this city? From what I have heard, accounting is extremely expensive in Romania compared to the rest, and especially if you do not find the right accountant you risk spending much more than you should

Thank you
I relocated to Bucharest and after visiting around 20 accountants, I found a good one: Company Formation in Romania - Romania SRL - Accountant Romania

Latest Threads