Our valued sponsor

Romanian micro company

A quick search on the forum using google will pull up a lot of information about this topic and also have posts and threads answering your question:

and here is a topic you started which is similar to the one you started here

How many threads are you going to open?

Reactions: uplana
Personally, I like the Romanian Micro-model (if it doesn't get "statutized") think it's the best EU option for earning under 500k (per company), (and building capital for Phase 3) but set up costs, office etc, prob means you need 50-100k income to make it worthwhile. 3 places of usefulness: Singapore, Bucheresti (EU) and Labuan (Malaysia-Asia) the rest is just junk, living in the Seychelles as the 50th tsunami hits isn't my idea of fun either.
Oh, yeah, the fun and games with the climate is just beginning, just be careful that offshore = underwater.

but set up costs, office etc, prob means you need 50-100k income to make it worthwhile.
Do you have any idea about the total costs for such a setup.

I read the this excellent article about Romania micro companies published in mentor group gold - but maybe you have other input about these costs?

Reactions: uplana
Do you have any idea about the total costs for such a setup.

I read the this excellent article about Romania micro companies published in mentor group gold - but maybe you have other input about these costs?
agree, if you want to learn something and get key fact on the table, join and enjoy the mentor group gold.

Reactions: aage

Latest Threads