Our valued sponsor

Run away debts collectors possible?

Starlights

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
Hello

If you have Personal credit debts like me is it possible run a offshore company and not have debt cllectors from other countrys hunting you and try sue you company or try close you bank and take you money and force the country that you have business in stop you business?

Is there a way run away from personal debts and run a offshore company and not use dark documents?

Is there any safe country that you safe from this collectors and they can not hurt you business?

Reactions: crownblown
Didn't you already had the discussion in another thread with @Internationaloff ?

Personally I would ask my friend to incorporate the company for me and to open the bank account, move all my assets there and DONE! over and out. Where you incorporate the company doesn't matter as long as it is far away from Sweden or where it was you came from. The longer the distance the more expensive it gets. The more complicated the setup is the more difficult and expensive it gets!

Do you get the picture?

Didn't you already had the discussion in another thread with @Internationaloff ?

Personally I would ask my friend to incorporate the company for me and to open the bank account, move all my assets there and DONE! over and out. Where you incorporate the company doesn't matter as long as it is far away from Sweden or where it was you came from. The longer the distance the more expensive it gets. The more complicated the setup is the more difficult and expensive it gets!

Do you get the picture?
Yes i agree the best is get someone else bee the owner of my company like a family member or use dark documents.

what i was thinking about is there possible i bee the owner in anohter country and this debts collectors have little power to make bad to me and my business or maybe they have same power in all countrys this debts collectors for make the life for you a hell the rest of your life?

or another option hide from them and they not know i the owner for a company?

Who are these debt collectors? Some officials? Also it will depend on the total amount you owe them. If it cost more to collect the money legally than what you owe them it makes no sense and most often they give up.

Where is your money now? can you move it to a corporate account just like it?

Reactions: thinkat
this debts collectors are people that banks hire for get they money

debts collectors is hire other debt collectors in other countrys i have read on internet for bring in the debts what every country you stay they will hunting you forever.

BUT maybe there is a safe zone some where in this world, that this debts collector can not doing bad to me and my company if i open company in that country or use some special company setup?

Maybe some have some good advice here? so far i know two thins that works but it would bee nice use my own name for a open a company and not use dark docs or family members for open my company but if that is the only one that works then i need accept it but i will see if someone here know some good way goaround this debts collectors for open a affshore business

debts collectors is hire other debt collectors in other countrys i have read on internet for bring in the debts what every country you stay they will hunting you forever.

This is BS for the most part. Or you are not telling the whole story. First off, how much debt? Second, why you want to use your real name? Is it a family thing, pride or cultural thing?

There is a way but if the 'debt collectors' are government agents, maybe there is no way. I actually work as an internet marketer and one of my clients is a fugitive on the run from EU. But he is using his real name and is living somewhere freely today. However, he is still considered a thief in EU countries and his public image gets tarnished from time to time (which is why he hired me - to fix all that).

If you can't share the entire truth publicly, shoot me a PM outlining the story IN FULL. Then I will be able to help.

This is BS for the most part. Or you are not telling the whole story. First off, how much debt? Second, why you want to use your real name? Is it a family thing, pride or cultural thing?

There is a way but if the 'debt collectors' are government agents, maybe there is no way. I actually work as an internet marketer and one of my clients is a fugitive on the run from EU. But he is using his real name and is living somewhere freely today. However, he is still considered a thief in EU countries and his public image gets tarnished from time to time (which is why he hired me - to fix all that).

If you can't share the entire truth publicly, shoot me a PM outlining the story IN FULL. Then I will be able to help.
I shy to tell it but i have about 70.000 usd in personal debts from 10-12 different banks and creditors from my home country.

I want use my own name because of pride only. To ask a family member bee owner for my business is for me hard to do and i feel dark documents are risky and for short time thinking only.

<<<There is a way but if the 'debt collectors' are government agents, maybe there is no way>>>

How can i know if they are goverment agents? It is personal debts, 0% business debts and 0% tax debts.

I very interested to know how you client could run away from this collectors? Please share here or send me a PM.

Thanks in advance.

I shy to tell it but i have about 70.000 usd in personal debts from 10-12 different banks and creditors from my home country.

$70,000 is a lot of money for me and you. But it's not a lot for anyone to hunt you down the way you are describing. I live in a third world country and a guy I know got this kind of situation sorted through a legal measure. You still owe money to banks but no one will walk behind you for the money.

if the 'debt collectors' are government agents, maybe there is no way

Usually I get inquiries from people like yours and most cases are people stealing money through some method or tax fraud. If a government agency want to hunt you down, it is a different case. This is why I put debt collectors in quotes.

I somehow can't PM you. Just send me your home country in PM and I will see what I can do. Or you can share the country here if you are okay with it.

I know that's an old topic, but why the hell don't you simply use BTC or other crypto to store your savings and create a paypal account using a relative name to make the reception?
Also, you could always have a bunch of OffShore E-Accounts and use it on your name on a day-to-day basis, so you don't get too hurt if they collect on that account.

What is BTC ?

i need have a bank account in the same country that my company is placed, because i sell apps on google playstore and apple store. and only some country is allowed sell apps.

a personal paypal account that is not a business paypal would have limits and tax office would see that this personal relative account run a business but not yet open a business. or do you mean the relative have to open a business and then a business paypal account?

Latest Threads