Our valued sponsor

Running an US LLC

Xerkki

Nov 27, 2019
Visit site
Hi.

There is a lot of topics about the US LLC companies.
Mainly Delaware, Wyoming and New Mexico.

Id like to know how it goes to run non-resident American LLC company which do not have any income/business in/from USA (offshore)?

Any forms or reporting (If any, what forms etc?)

I bet its not "There is your LLC, do what you want. We dont care" thing.

Im interested about the US LLC possibilities.

First question I would like to ask, are you a US citizens and do you live there?

It depends, if you are the only owner of the LLC and you request your LLC to be a disregarded entity when you request your EIN to the IRS, what you basically will need to do is to keep accounting yourself (in case of audit) and every end of tax season you need to fill form 5472, pay state fees (if there are), fill an state form (if any) and of course paying your registered agent. You could do more so it looks like a more legit LLC but that's basically the required to do.

BUT this is in theory, it does not mean that you won't need to do anything on your home country, some countries could say the LLC is a local business in your home country. The best you could do is go and ask a local tax advisor if you need to do something on your country.

How quickly would the resident country be informed that one created a us llc?
I mean do they fax it instantly over to my country?;)
US relies on FATCA rather CRS/AEOI so it means that they don't report your accounts automatically, but it could be shared in requested.

Reactions: Jade33

Latest Threads