Our valued sponsor

Russian billionaires lose $80 billion in wealth

None of this is helping the people of Ukraine. When it comes to this war people really need to think about their mental health and the best thing for the people of Ukraine right now. None of what I am reading in some threads is healthy. It is pure emotion and hatred. The western media with wall to wall questionable coverage serves only one purpose to add fuel to a already burning fire. The media is inadvertently radicalizing the general population and mainly against Russia with one narrative i.e them and us. People are falling for it hook, line and sinker.

If people are not willing to go over to Ukraine to fight and help defend it then perhaps people need to take a chill pill and put their best efforts towards a peaceful resolution for both sides. Emotions don't solve any problems they just compound problems. And a solution to aggression is not more aggression.

And a solution to aggression is not more aggression.
I agree in principle, but sometimes the best solution to aggression is more aggression. In fact, occasionally it is the only solution. It depends on the facts and the intent of the aggressor, over which you have no control.

If someone shows up with a deadly weapon and says that he is going to kill you, you may have a very brief opportunity to talk, but you had better be prepared to defend your life with brutal violence. Unfortunately, some people only understand violence. And there is indeed evil in the world.

Having said that, I have read some truly bizarre things from both sides of the conflict, including this one just today from General Wesley Clark, the former commander of NATO:
Q: You advocate a no-fly zone?

A: Absolutely. The airspace belongs to Ukraine. If they ask for help, why can’t we fly airplanes in there? Say, oh, it’s because of the Russians, they might come up and contest it. That’s the Russians’ problem. They’re going to get shot down. Okay, then what? Putin says he’s going to use a nuclear weapon. If we back away from that challenge, if we don’t confront it, this is like a two-pair poker bluff, for incredibly high stakes.

I am glad that he is longer in charge of NATO. Utter madness.

Last edited:
I think these reckless acts of seizing Russian property will play back to countries doing it, I see no one wants peace, and then will get more war, and after Ukraine Russia will go further. General European and western problem is extra stupid politics living in fantasy world, not capable of constructive dialog and decisions, war can be ended right now in 1 day if be a little flexible ..

I think these reckless acts of seizing Russian property will play back to countries doing it, I see no one wants peace, and then will get more war, and after Ukraine Russia will go further. General European and western problem is extra stupid politics living in fantasy world, not capable of constructive dialog and decisions, war can be ended right now in 1 day if be a little flexible ..

Exactly.

Reactions: Goodman
it is funny that the Ukraine's leader still fighting despite Russia being a nuclear state. He could have used a probability algorithm and give it all up, but what he is a clown (used to be a one in TV). He is responsible for all deaths along with Putin.

Both have blood on their hands.

Zelensky however should have learned from the Georgian war of 2008 with Russia that the Wests talk is cheaper than a pair of Chinese slippers. As a leader he is naive and should have put the lives of his people first. Also the West should not act as cheerleaders in such a tragic situation because they hate Russia. The west is not coming to save Ukraine but just sending them helmets, guns and bandages. They are in effect just bringing gasoline to a barbecue.

All very sad I pray for peace.

Reactions: 12345 and Marc Rich
it is funny that the Ukraine's leader still fighting
How is he figthing? Sitting in a bunker and recording videos?

Ukranian and Russian soldiers are.

and not to Russia, Belarus
They do flee to Russia too, according to Aljazeera.

But the routes to Russia are dangerous owing to the presense of military and fights, I suppose, whereas the ones to West aren't. Why won't you look at the map?

Kharkiv to Russia = 85 km
Kharkiv to Poland = 1124 km

Kyiv to Belarus = 150 km
Kyiv to Poland = 651 km

Mariupol to Russia = 69 km
Mariupol to Moldavia = 678 km

> But the routes to Russia are dangerous owing to the presense of military and fights

I tell him about danger, but he shows me the distance :) As if dangerous but short routes were better than safe but long ones.

Kharkiv to Russia = 85 km
Kharkiv to Poland = 1124 km

Kyiv to Belarus = 150 km
Kyiv to Poland = 651 km

Mariupol to Russia = 69 km
Mariupol to Moldavia = 678 km
Distance is irrelevant in this case. Who in right mind would evacuate to the front line where shooting is going on, it's just dangerous, bullets and bombs can come from any side in this direction. Btw Russia anyway have a lot of refugees from Eastern regions many years ago already, and it's only increasing.

There is no logic being applied by western governments in helping end the conflict peacefully. When EU sees numbers reach possibly 5m refugees or more I just hope those sending weapons into the conflict take the bulk of these refugees and feed and house them.

Glad there is voices in British military with common sense. Politicians allowing their nationals to go and fight is emotional madness which will only escalate the conflict.

How is he figthing? Sitting in a bunker and recording videos?

Ukranian and Russian soldiers are.

They do flee to Russia too, according to Aljazeera.

But the routes to Russia are dangerous owing to the presense of military and fights, I suppose, whereas the ones to West aren't. Why won't you look at the map?
He rules the army. He can stop the fighting at his will, but he doesn't ...

There is no logic being applied by western governments in helping end the conflict peacefully. When EU sees numbers reach possibly 5m refugees or more I just hope those sending weapons into the conflict take the bulk of these refugees and feed and house them.

Glad there is voices in British military with common sense. Politicians allowing their nationals to go and fight is emotional madness which will only escalate the conflict.

Maybe there are lot of voices in the UK than we thought. I've read a conspiracy theory written by Dmitry Galkovsky, but I assigned a median weight to it even though I liked it.

The theory claims the communist countries were controlled by the Queen and they hate the US under Queen orders. It also claims that US is the true enemy of the Queen.

I am not sure why Putin's supposed daughter lives in London instead Moscow :)

39437792-9273495-image-m-10_1613638620552.jpg

Last edited:
refugees are fleeing to where the money is, they are fine here in EU. Receiving big monthly budget, free housing, free transport pass. They get it instantly while residents are on waitlists. Equality they call it. Some have even stolen husbands as they were a house guest. If you lived in a cardboard sovjet house on 100 euro a month and receive now 10* offcourse you are "fleeing"....

Latest Threads