Our valued sponsor

Russian Citizenship by Investment

Really I don't understand how normal people can want to get f*cking rushist passport, this is piese of s**t, without anything - you can not travel to all Tier1 GEOs with this, you can not open account in any normal bank with this. For all WW trusted companies with this passport you are terrorist now. I know a lot of people who are escaping from this dictature now, but I do not now even one person who want to relocate there or get their passport. Who want to get passport of north korea? Or iran? The same is this 'country'.

Really I don't understand how normal people can want to get f*cking rushist passport, this is piese of ****, without anything - you can not travel to all Tier1 GEOs with this, you can not open account in any normal bank with this. For all WW trusted companies with this passport you are terrorist now. I know a lot of people who are escaping from this dictature now, but I do not now even one person who want to relocate there or get their passport. Who want to get passport of north korea? Or iran? The same is this 'country'.
Ask Snowden.

Ask Snowden.
Haha, you are kidding maybe, one spy from the USA can not be an indicator. Everyone who has a head and money is fleeing this country. Read what's going on in investment chats. 99% of messages are about the export of capital from russia, about getting a passport or at least a residence permit of any other country. All clever people understood that there will not be normal life.

I have a friend who works as an airline pilot. He told me once one guy made a joke at the airport with the airport security, he lied them about something in his backpack,and the security begun to beat them and detained him for 1 day also.

Really I don't understand how normal people can want to get f*cking rushist passport, this is piese of ****, without anything - you can not travel to all Tier1 GEOs with this, you can not open account in any normal bank with this. For all WW trusted companies with this passport you are terrorist now. I know a lot of people who are escaping from this dictature now, but I do not now even one person who want to relocate there or get their passport. Who want to get passport of north korea? Or iran? The same is this 'country'.

The Rusky passport looks dope tho.

Some people like collecting books with their face in them.
Others just want to be diversified.

You are narrowing the situation to 'ruskis bad' instead of asking yourself what the other side of the problem is thinking.

Well ... if you really need to go and hide somewhere... for a very long time...

• Love
Reactions: jafo
Haha, you are kidding maybe, one spy from the USA can not be an indicator. Everyone who has a head and money is fleeing this country. Read what's going on in investment chats. 99% of messages are about the export of capital from russia, about getting a passport or at least a residence permit of any other country. All clever people understood that there will not be normal life.
well life is far from normal here in Europe too (imo its all part of the big plan and they arent done yet)
I am taking russian classes on duolingo just in case :cool:

well life is far from normal here in Europe too (imo its all part of the big plan and they arent done yet)
I am taking russian classes on duolingo just in case :cool:
You will not need to do this, rushists country will fall apart in nearest time. Let's help them and buy LTM and NOC stocks. This is good passive income + approaching the end of the underdeveloped pseudo-empire, which is called russia

Reactions: Trayon
This is a joke right? Everyone In Russia worth something is trying to get out and looking for other citizenship and you have clowns here thinking it might be a good idea to go to Russia :rolleyes: some of the bs here still amazes me. Russia will be a pariah state for a long time.
Well, I would not belittle such a contrarian view.
Pariah state * = Maybe for a (very) short time.

Considering all this the idea might not be too bad if one is eager to have something completely different from the usual CBI programs.

* List of the 11 current Pariah States

@JohnnyDoe suggested making a thread about getting Russian citizenship when I mentioned its availability in another thread, so here it is. I have not done it yet nor do I have a reference for someone like Fred providing white glove service to handle the details. If anyone can provide such a reference it would be greatly appreciated.

The requirements are relatively simple:

1.Invest 10 million rubles to create a company that employs at least 10 people.
2.Your company's taxable income must be at least 10 million rubles every year.
2b.Alternatively, you can invest at least 10 million rubles to acquire at least 10% of a company that pays at least 10 million rubles in taxes every year.
3.Following these conditions you qualify for permanent residence after one year and citizenship after three.
4.Some websites say Russian language proficiency is required for citizenship, others do not mention it. Having learned Russian myself the hardest part is getting your brain to read Cyrillic letters properly. Once you learn the alphabet everything is just as phonetic as Japanese kana and fluency is simply a matter of increasing your Russian vocabulary.

This looks like a pretty good deal to me. The actual amount of money you need to invest isn't that much higher than one of the Caribbean passports. The current Russophobic hysteria is not sustainable and already dying down among all but the most unhinged. Chances of being denied entry with a Russian passport three years from now are practically zero. If Russia isn't on your radar, maybe it should be.
You may want to mentioned some reliable websites that can help with all of this or let us know once you finished it and you know who to trust.

• Love
Reactions: jafo
last thing I would advice for someone to take Russian or Belarusian citizenship. If you have such citizenship they can bring you to military service not to mention reputational damage.
These countries has no future.

Reactions: Trayon
I'd happily consider paying 100k for citizenship, they likely need it, and its a good hedge against dystopian western society collapse.

They should recognise that and begin opening up.

last thing I would advice for someone to take Russian or Belarusian citizenship. If you have such citizenship they can bring you to military service not to mention reputational damage.
These countries has no future.
All countries are collapsing, location and resources make Russia a good hedge.

I'd happily consider paying 100k for citizenship, they likely need it, and its a good hedge against dystopian western society collapse.

They should recognise that and begin opening up.

All countries are collapsing, location and resources make Russia a good hedge.
Good luck with life in Russia lol
Everyone is running out of that country, but some people in this forum say they would love to move in.

Reactions: Trayon and Dreamy
Good luck with life in Russia lol
Everyone is running out of that country, but some people in this forum say they would love to move in.
Middle class are fleeing because they don't want to go to war, I don't see many multi-millionaires, peta-millionaires, billionaires etc from Moscow being put on the front line(s).

Aside from that, war coming to a close, west needs cheap energy otherwise deflationary depression ahead...

I live in a country where my boys are already pre-paid for military avoidance (which is mandatory).

100k for a passport for a resource rich country, nuclear weapons on standby and cheap tax rates... it's a citizenship to have as a back up for certain.

Middle class are fleeing because they don't want to go to war, I don't see many multi-millionaires, peta-millionaires, billionaires etc from Moscow being put on the front line(s).
Lots of Russians are moving to Dubai and most of them are wealthy not the middle class. They're paying several million usd for their new apartments and enjoying G wagons.

Lots of Russians are moving to Dubai and most of them are wealthy not the middle class. They're paying several million usd for their new apartments and enjoying G wagons.
I totally agree. Many rich Russians are escaping Russia , settling even in Western countries
It will get more ant more difficult to move funds out of Russia.
For example, you cannot easily convert rubles to euros and wire it. It's almost impossible
Why these rich russians keep billions in Swiss banks and live in South of Europe 20million villas if Russia is so perfect place to live?

Reactions: Trayon and RealDude

Latest Threads