Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far from me to support UK(and US) appetites into this, they are without doubt exploiting the situation and using any chance to get back at russia with someone's else arses and have as certainly encouraged the conflict by stopping UA intents to negotiate neutrality as soon as they had shown their willingness, i just found a very informative overview on the situation. Swedish, of course.

Reactions: pipona
That's correct :D but tell it to a polish citizen and he will be upset.
My wife is polish and she is not upset. Many of her high skilled friends left Poland 10-20 years ago to the west EU, GB and USA. There is and was a hugh brain drain to the west. None will return. They will or have already accepted the citizenship of the new homeland, in high taxed countries …The same is true for russian people.

My wife is polish and she is not upset. Many of her high skilled friends left Poland 10-20 years ago to the west EU, GB and USA. There is and was a hugh brain drain to the west. None will return. They will or have already accepted the citizenship of the new homeland, in high taxed countries …The same is true for russian people.
Thats wrong.Polish were used to keep income low in western countries.Also don't compare a polish living outside of poland reading other media than polish people in poland reading all the time russia as being the main threat.

1F31ED48-3658-4F40-AA5E-C9585FA6B71F.jpeg

looks like a scammy channel.......33 million subcribers but nearly no views.
You can look the guy up on wikipedia. The story seems legit, although wikipedia links to a der spiegel article that suggests that there might be bias in this guy's accusations because he has been ejected from his biz.
They bring up some hints that not everything might be as he claims.

Charity going to Ukrainians through Airbnb bookings:
On Wednesday and Thursday, Ukrainian Airbnb hosts have grossed nearly $2 million from 61,000 bookings for guests who never intended to show up.

According to NPR, "people abroad are booking stays and letting hosts know that it's a gesture of solidarity" to help financially support Ukrainians as the country suffers under a Russian invasion.

Reactions: RealDude

Shell Buys Russia’s Flagship Urals Oil at a Record Discount ;)

They are donating the $20 million profit to a Ukrainian relief fund.

Shell Buys Russia’s Flagship Urals Oil at a Record Discount ;)

The Russian company likely begged Shell to do so. I have read news articles of ships with Russian oil turned away from ports. One was rejected by the UK and sailed to France. Not sure whether the French allowed it to dock. Russia is a pariah state right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads