Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe.
As a prorussian you dont know anything from real world. Not a news:)

UA forces come and report about Bucha russian-free at April 1. First body-cams video already showed horror pictures.
At April 2 (yesterday) information with pictures and videos broadcasted in UA media.
At April 3(today) it was translated and send over the world.

So, it was not any significant time delay.
Your story that it's hollywood movie created in a 4 days - just a story.
March 31st - Liberated (no mention of atrocities) Bucha liberated from Russian invaders – mayor

April 1st / 2nd. Azov arrive: Ukraine Live Updates: Global Outrage Follows Allegations That Russia Executed Civilians

April 3rd: Reports of Russian atrocities: Ukraine Live Updates: Global Outrage Follows Allegations That Russia Executed Civilians

It's about time you started questioning more.

Even Reuters reported that Russian forces left Bucha on March 30

See, all "news" you are referring to is just a bunch of lies.
Lol.
Exactly. Russia reported that forces left city ar March 30 and Ukrainian forces come to Bucha next day - March 31 :D
don't twist;)

It's a hard to understand that:
- retreating by RU forces from Bucha (30.03)
- coming by UA forces to Bucha (31.01)
- clearing and confirming that Bucha is russia free (1.04) are not immediate process?

And international pathologists and prosecutors will study, when these people was killed. It's a much more important than opinion of local 'experts' who didn't like 4 days delay.

Last edited:
Lol.
Exactly. Russia reported that forces left city ar March 30 and Ukrainian forces come to Bucha next day - March 31 :D
don't twist;)

- clearing and confirming that Bucha is russia free (1.04) are not immediate process?

And international pathologists and prosecutors will study, when these people was killed.
You mean like the international pathologists who have studied people who died after taking the vaccine and found no link? Only until Arne Burkhardt came along and found that in 14 of the 15 he looked at, the jab was the only explanation. I look forward to that!

You mean like the international pathologists who have studied people who died after taking the vaccine and found no link? Only until Arne Burkhardt came along and found that in 14 of the 15 he looked at, the jab was the only explanation. I look forward to that!
Anyone from the list you mentioned are more adequate and professional fit comparing to people who look for corpse's move in dirty windscreen/mirror at a 1-2 seconds videoclip cut and then revert with 'sensation'. :D

Last edited:
Lol.
don't twist;)

And international pathologists and prosecutors will study, when these people was killed. It's a much more important than opinion of local 'experts' who didn't like 4 days delay.

No doubt staging crime scenes takes time

The point is that the West has no moral ground to lecture anyone on any war crimes after what they have done in those countries
You have presented no proof that Western countries committed any war crimes in the Middle East, yet you continue to make these baseless claims. In fact, Western nations have held their soldiers legally accountable for their unlawful actions, even those actions that do not amount to war crimes.

In addition, anyone has the right to make the world of aware ongoing war crimes, regardless of any past acts on their part. Your assertion to the contrary betrays your own utter lack of humanity and moral depravity.

Keep going! I want more of proof!!!!!1
Oh good, a learning moment for you. Here is how it works:

Russia attacked Ukraine. That is a fact that is used as evidence that results in proof that Russia is a hostile aggressor country that may also attack other European nations. This fact, evidence, and proof makes it far more likely that Russia might attack another European country, than if Russia had never attacked Ukraine. As a result, NATO nations must now be far more vigilant to protect themselves.

You see how that works -- with actual facts, evidence, and proof? Doesn't it feel good to educate yourself, so that you can apply logic and develop your own reasoning skills?

Non compos mentis is no way to go through life.

Oh good, a learning moment for you. Here is how it works:

Russia attacked Ukraine. That is a fact that is used as evidence that results in proof that Russia is a hostile aggressor country that may also attack other European nations. This fact, evidence, and proof makes it far more likely that Russia might attack another European country, than if Russia had never attacked Ukraine. As a result, NATO nations must now be far more vigilant to protect themselves.

You see how that works -- with actual facts, evidence, and proof? Doesn't it feel good to educate yourself, so that you can apply logic and develop your own reasoning skills?

Non compos mentis is no way to go through life.
@JamesDonkey is such a retard he thinks Ukraine attack Russia

He also believes Microsoft put chips in the vaccines

This dude is unsaveable

Reactions: John Spectre
@JamesDonkey is such a retard he thinks Ukraine attack Russia

He also believes Microsoft put chips in the vaccines

This dude is unsaveable
No need to call people names. While I believe that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is real, I would never get a vaccine -- not even if someone paid me $10,000. The COVID-19 shot is not a real traditional vaccine, it has many safety issues (including many thousands of death), and it is an unproven technology that was rushed into use without the basic safety protocols that scientists used for many decades. It is also not very effective. I know all of these facts, because I spent hundreds of hours researching the topic. If your life is truly at stake from a supposedly dangerous virus, why would people not devote the time to thoroughly research the topic?

My point? Which I continue to stress in this thread. Always perform due diligence and honestly seek out the facts, evidence, and proof necessary to arrive at a logical, informed, and rational conclusion. The topic is irrelevant. Russian aggression. COVID-19 vaccines. It does not matter. Always strive for the truth, no matter how difficult to bear or how contrary to your pre-conceived notions.

Last edited:
The sanctions are progressing.

Screenshot_2022-04-03_18-11-27.png

The sanctions are progressing.

View attachment 3436
President Biden signed an executive order on March 8th banning the import of Russian oil, liquefied natural gas, and coal into the United States.

Companies are rushing to fill contract orders before the cutoff date of April 22nd. EU nations have the same option. The Russians are trying to sow dissension amongst NATO allies. It will not work.

You see how I offer facts to support my claims?

Last edited:
This putin is sitting now in bunker someplace in Siberia.
It's rumored online that it's the place he hides: Vladimir Putin's Nuclear Bunker (Rumored) in Onguday, Russian Federation (Google Maps)
Yes, he is now also paranoid about his health, especially cancer, and now travels with a retinue of doctors, including a doctor for the elderly and senile.

Between Biden and Putin, the world is at the mercy of elderly senile sociopaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.