Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

China's Sinopec pauses Russia projects, Beijing wary of sanctions​

„Sinopec, formally China Petroleum and Chemical Corp, has suspended the discussions to invest up to $500 million in the new gas chemical plant in Russia“

Reactions: fanban

Zelenskiy asks Grammys audience to support 'in any way you can'​

Russia-Ukraine war becoming more world Theatre.

Zelenskiy asks Grammys audience to support 'in any way you can'​

Russia-Ukraine war becoming more world Theatre.
Zelensky deserves an Oscar at least for his role

Satellite images show bodies lay in Bucha for weeks, despite Russian claims​

March 19:

5B5AA913-D4FB-437C-BECE-E6739E1A2736.jpeg

Reactions: troubled soul

Satellite images show bodies lay in Bucha for weeks, despite Russian claims​

March 19:

View attachment 3443
The last picture in that NYT article is fantastic. the elements' aren't even aligned between the two parts.
We might be stupid but not that stupid! oh, wait..

Reactions: bluegiraffe
War crimes confirmed by CBS news. I know that both sides of the war try to score political points through false reporting, so I always take a wait-and-see approach until independent third-parties confirm the facts. But Russian war crimes in Bucha are now confirmed by an independent news source.
CBS News correspondent Debora Patta and her team visited Bucha to see for themselves the evidence of killings that Russia has dismissed as "fake."
Patta said that when she and her team visited the town, they saw evidence of atrocities: Civilians shot in the head with their hands bound; at least one resident apparently cut down by Russian tank fire while riding down the street on a bicycle; mass graves filled with nearly 300 bodies.

There is a trail of destruction and death carved through Bucha, and Patta said it is exactly what war crimes look like. Having reported from many conflict zones and bearing witness to some of the most brutal atrocities of this century, Patta said what she found in Bucha was among the worst she had ever seen.
"I personally saw evidence of war crimes," Patta reported on Tuesday. "These stories cannot be staged, and the overwhelming grief I have witnessed cannot be manufactured."

War crimes confirmed by CBS news. I know that both sides of the war try to score political points through false reporting, so I always take a wait-and-see approach until independent third-parties confirm the facts. But Russian war crimes in Bucha are now confirmed by an independent news source.

I know the truth is hard to find these days even on the internet.
Certainly you won't find it on mainstream media.

Now, let's see.. A town controlled by russian forces, with people along the street wearing russian-safe signs, get killed by a mortar shell.
Who fired that? the russians?

Is this story going to be hidden soon like the mariupol teathre story?

Ukraine has regained control over the 'whole Kyiv region' following the Russian assault, the deputy defense minister says​

LOL typical Ukraine propaganda.
Russia fucked them heavily with their siege on big cities they made sure ukrainian soldiers couldn't move and support when taking mariupol.
Now where mariupol is taken russians are moving from the west to east to take the rest including the 60k ukrainian battalion which is cut from everything/resources

Soon you won't be allowed to invest outside EU and US/CA/AU to be able to only buy overpriced s**t

China state refiners shun new Russian oil trades​

„China's state refiners are honouring existing Russian oil contracts but avoiding new ones despite steep discounts, heeding Beijing's call for caution as western sanctions mount against Russia over its invasion of Ukraine

Mocked As "Rubble" By Biden, Russia's Ruble Comes Roaring Back​

Russia's onshore currency recovers to pre-invasion levels

Russia is set for another year of higher energy earnings

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: fanban
what are the chance that gold price in eur or dollar will now skyrocket?

In the case of economic war, gold could max out at a legal official price of <$2,500 in the USA. With no physical availability. And a black market price of >$10,000

Russia has gold, oil, gas, coal, wheat, fertiliser. China will soon be the largest economy. Growth will be in India and Africa.

In the case of economic war, North America will be largely self sufficient but EU is in a lot of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.