Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'ts also a good point to extend Nato territories and have the chance to put new us military bases, since Poland is literally trying to prove they're better "allies" than germany to us...
I don't think Nato expansion is on the cards; Russia is going to hold most of the cards for what happens going forward; just a shame that people's lives had to be destroyed for it.

EU has agreed price cap for Russian oil​

The EU has agreed to cap the purchase price of seaborne oil from Russia at $60 a barrel, Polish ambassador to the bloc Andrzej Sados confirmed to Reuters, after several media reports cited anonymous sources to that effect on Friday.

Of course, you have no response to it, which is why you go ad hominem. If you spent time researching what is actually going on rather than trawling my post history, you'd be better placed.
It's not an ad hominem, simply pointing out that you don't believe your own theories or else you would actually put your money where your mouth is.

If you truly believed that the west is evil/degenerate/murders people by the millions, compared to Russia that is good and pure - you wouldn't keep your wealth in the west and wouldn't live in the west. Your actions don't match the theories that you are propagating.

Similar to 99% of the West-bashers\Russia-Turkey-China-lovers here, almost all of these guys live in the west and some even in countries protected by the US (like our tinfoil-hat friend 369 that lives in Germany, a country that only exists because the US army is there to protect it).

There is no real difference between the libtard NPCs and the right-wing NPCs. Both are cults of people that have distorted beliefs. Both are equally disconnected from physical reality.

It's not an ad hominem, simply pointing out that you don't believe your own theories or else you would actually put your money where your mouth is.

If you truly believed that the west is evil/degenerate/murders people by the millions, compared to Russia that is good and pure - you wouldn't keep your wealth in the west and wouldn't live in the west. Your actions don't match the theories that you are propagating.

Similar to 99% of the West-bashers\Russia-Turkey-China-lovers here, almost all of these guys live in the west and some even in countries protected by the US (like our tinfoil-hat friend 369 that lives in Germany, a country that only exists because the US army is there to protect it).

There is no real difference between the libtard NPCs and the right-wing NPCs. Both are cults of people that have distorted beliefs. Both are equally disconnected from physical reality.
Of course, it's ad hominem. You had to go back three years to produce vague posts about where I keep my wealth. Maybe I moved a big chunk of it into rubles in February. Would that make you feel better?

You can still like Western European countries and the people that live in them while simultaneously hating their governments. In the same way, I like the Ukrainian people, yet fully realise Russia is on the right side of history, and the Zelensky puppet government has led to the destruction of that nation.

All of the effort of defeating Russia in UK has finally began to pay off.
People may relax a little bit, and eat dog food. :oops:

1670087430604.png

How is this insane? It makes complete sense, given that Western Ukraine was historically Polish.

Based on their actions so far, they fancy reclaiming that land. There are thousands of Polish boots on the ground in Ukraine already.

I thought there might be some 'peacekeeping' force being deployed there once Russia has achieved its objectives.
Based on a report there are no more many ukrainian soldiers left on the front.
Mainly polish ones and from some english speaking countries.
No ukrainiens on the front anymore confirmed by russians too.

Here a clip from von der Leyen which got quickly cut out because some truth slipped out of her mouth

i'ts also a good point to extend Nato territories and have the chance to put new us military bases, since Poland is literally trying to prove they're better "allies" than germany to us...
Polish leadership is US trained......Anti German ,pro US/UK
Their duty for US to make sure Russia and Germany never joins power.

i haven't seen smart wealthy people holding their money in western countries which are controlled by US/EU

All of the effort of defeating Russia in UK has finally began to pay off.
People may relax a little bit, and eat dog food. :oops:

View attachment 4307
UK and Germany the 2 worst places and poor houses of Europe soon

Last edited:
Reactions: polonieth

Ukraine operation could take a long time – Putin​

“These new territories are a major gain for Russia,” the president said. “Even Peter the Great sought access to the Azov Sea, and it is now an internal sea of the Russian Federation.”

“Most importantly, the people who live there showed in a referendum that they want to be in Russia and feel they are part of our world,”
Putin said. “They are now with us, millions of them, and that is the greatest outcome.”

=> The guy is mentally ill like Hitler <=

Putin cancels annual marathon year-end TV news conference​

The event is a staple of Putin's calendar, giving him the chance to showcase his command of issues and his stamina as he sits alone on a stage in a large auditorium for a question-and-answer session with reporters that can last more than four hours.

But the war, which began on Feb. 24, has not gone well for Putin. His forces were beaten back from the Ukrainian capital Kyiv early on, and have suffered major battlefield setbacks in the east and south of Ukraine.

POOTIN

Putin cancels annual marathon year-end TV news conference​

The event is a staple of Putin's calendar, giving him the chance to showcase his command of issues and his stamina as he sits alone on a stage in a large auditorium for a question-and-answer session with reporters that can last more than four hours.

But the war, which began on Feb. 24, has not gone well for Putin. His forces were beaten back from the Ukrainian capital Kyiv early on, and have suffered major battlefield setbacks in the east and south of Ukraine.

POOTIN

Western government stenographers hard at work.

So there are more and more information leaking that poland is preparing to move into west ukraine next year.
Based on some sources (even US gov) polish army want to increase its power from 170k soldiers to 270k in march 2023 and will train them for 33 days for being offensive (not to defend).
Now there are two diffrent opinions what is happening.
One is claiming polish army is going to move into west ukraine to protect it against russia and create a refferendum to join back to poland and be under polands/nato protection.
Second is claiming poland is going to attack in may 2023 west ukraine (since from may ukraine force will be irrelevant) and start a refferendum where there will be not much opposition from a military stand point to be integrated into poland.

Either way the Refferendum part seams to be legit.
Army moving to Ukraine seems also legit as it has been confirmed by diffrent sources.
The only question which leaves is how they will move into ukraine.

I don't know if you know George Friedmen .......the US think tank from STRATFOR.
He claimed already for serveral years that poland will be the big winner from that conflict and should poland really get west ukraine it could mean a lot of financial aid for rebuilding west ukraine which many organisations like the EU declared

Reactions: polonieth

Putin says situation extremely difficult in Russian-annexed Ukrainian regions​

What worries Pootin the most is that Poland could take over the whole of Russia and is not satisfied with taking over Ukraine only. cig-:,

So there are more and more information leaking that poland is preparing to move into west ukraine next year.
Based on some sources (even US gov) polish army want to increase its power from 170k soldiers to 270k in march 2023 and will train them for 33 days for being offensive (not to defend).
Now there are two diffrent opinions what is happening.
One is claiming polish army is going to move into west ukraine to protect it against russia and create a refferendum to join back to poland and be under polands/nato protection.
Second is claiming poland is going to attack in may 2023 west ukraine (since from may ukraine force will be irrelevant) and start a refferendum where there will be not much opposition from a military stand point to be integrated into poland.

Either way the Refferendum part seams to be legit.
Army moving to Ukraine seems also legit as it has been confirmed by diffrent sources.
The only question which leaves is how they will move into ukraine.

I don't know if you know George Friedmen .......the US think tank from STRATFOR.
He claimed already for serveral years that poland will be the big winner from that conflict and should poland really get west ukraine it could mean a lot of financial aid for rebuilding west ukraine which many organisations like the EU declared
I always thought a 'peacekeeping' force was likely.

It's still insane that most people in the UK and USA are buying the idea Ukraine is winning and will prevail. Everyone should read the interview with their armed forces leader in the Economist, it was interesting.

Even a few of the generals in America who have been pushing to the government narrative are planting seeds that Ukraine is struggling. "Done all they can reasonably do"

Do you know what Poland's losses are in Ukraine already? I've read a few stories about quite a lot of families losing sons. And you can't hide it for long once people start talking to one another.

Reactions: backpacker
I always thought a 'peacekeeping' force was likely.

It's still insane that most people in the UK and USA are buying the idea Ukraine is winning and will prevail. Everyone should read the interview with their armed forces leader in the Economist, it was interesting.

Even a few of the generals in America who have been pushing to the government narrative are planting seeds that Ukraine is struggling. "Done all they can reasonably do"

Do you know what Poland's losses are in Ukraine already? I've read a few stories about quite a lot of families losing sons. And you can't hide it for long once people start talking to one another.
There are enough polish army people who went to ukraine for money or carreer.
Officaly they of course asked to step out of polish army first before going to ukraine.
The only diffrence there is a real front not like in iraq or afghanistan

Explosion rocks major Russian gas pipeline​

The local administration’s press service said the blast occurred along the Urengoy-Pomary-Uzhgorod pipeline. It added that the operating company had been conducting maintenance work on the conduit before the fire broke out.

Of the three dead and one injured, “all of them were working on the gas pipeline,”local emergency services confirmed.

The regional directorate of Russia’s Ministry of Emergency Situations said earlier that the fire was caused by a gas leak at an underground pipeline close to the village of Yambahtino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads