Our valued sponsor

Safe Payment to Offshore company agency?

Starlights

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

Is it "normal" to just send let say 3000-5000 usd to some guys with protected identity and hope this guys will open a business for you?

Is it normal take such huge risk? Is there a safe payment you can do so you are sure the agency not only take you money?

Do not tell me i should "trust" people with hidden profiles that run the agency in a country where is is VERY hard to sue the agency or find out acctually who runs the agency.

Again is there a "safe" payment you can do then just transfer the money and hope for the best?

"reviews can bee fake" and i trust NOBODY and you should never do in this huge cyber space.

not come here and tell me read reviews, because i see it is totally controlled and money involved. i not mention any names or websites here but i not sutpid 1+1=2 then figure out the rest you self.

the best way is "safe" payment in my point but what agency use a safe payment can someone recommend me such agency?

Thanks

Starlights

Okey ,

but a question here is if the bank account is empty that connected to company, how can you then get your money back?

another question is, how long can i wait before i do a chargeback? is there not a risk they moved or spend you money already, the date you decide do a chargeback if the company only based for scam people on money

sorry my bad english....

That's why I'm taking the time to travel. You go to some far away place, it takes time and money to get there, but when you see a bank which has a large building with marble floors, that makes you confident. It's only normal. There's a low limit to the amount of money you're willing to spend online with an unknown provider.

i guess travel to open a business to another country and do the paper work you self is the most cheapest and safe solution in the end. do we really need pay a agency? are we Entreprenuers really so stupid so we can not study and learn how to open a business in another country? hmmm.....i think everyone can learn it and it would bee nice see some guides in this forum how to do step by step for different countrys

again questions here that i never get answered

a question here is if the bank account is empty that connected to company, how can you then get your money back?

another question is, how long can i wait before i do a chargeback? is there not a risk they moved or spend you money already, the date you decide do a chargeback if the company only based for scam people on money

sorry my bad english....

The Card association has put and demand on the banks that they have to pay back the Money if a chargeback is issued within a 6 months period. So in your case it will put the merchant on the former TMF list if he owes the processor or the bank Money!

but maybe nobody knows who is the merchant real profile so do this merchatn really care if his fake identiy is put on a TMF list? What i try to say here is if you want scam people i think there is many loop holes here to use specialy if you leanred how to do fake identitys and hide you real identiy then i feel there is many things this man or girl can do for avoid pay back the money .

in my opinion there is no safe way to not bee scamed on internet today when send money to a agency with hiiden indentitys in a country where it almost impossible sue somoene and would cost huge money

i prefer trust nobody and psecially not reviews ,today you can trade and buy fake reviews and you can stop they who want make bad reviews join your site and forum if you the admin

Is there any good guides here to open business on you own in other countrys? and not spend one singel USD on a agency? If not there would bee nice if we start create it because much more safe! and you will save money doing it you self and NOT get annual fees suprises from you agency every year because he decides the prices you in his or her hands totally

i will look around the forum maybe there is ..

Is there any good guides here to open business on you own in other countrys? and not spend one singel USD on a agency? If not there would bee nice if we start create it because much more safe! and you will save money doing it you self and NOT get annual fees suprises from you agency every year because he decides the prices you in his or her hands totally

i will look around the forum maybe there is ..

It's difficult to do because you almost always need a Lawyer to incorporate a company expect for the UK where you can do it online yourself in 15 minutes and for around €20.

You can apply to open a company with the actual country "incorporators" but even they will most likely want a Lawyer to certify you are who you say you are...

Latest Threads