Our valued sponsor

Safety as a man in Colombia.

pixbix

Jul 6, 2022
Romania
Visit site
Sorry for rising my concers about safety around women again but the only people I can ask are you. You are just like me. Stingy like me, rich like me.You are my brothers in many terms! I want to go to Colombia for a few months, my only problem is that I have 500 phone numbers from various women on the list...sounds like problem no?

I have heard various stories about the fact that you can very easily be drugged in Colombia, killed, etc., with the aim of being robbed even of your passport.
I did almost everything to protect myself from this. I only talk to nice girls, who work or ar students, who have places to go. Are fitness instructors ok, coz i saw many gym girls hitting on me?
I don't go to big cities, where there are scammers, I chose a small town like Pereina. I ask for a lot of photos from girls, and i kept a list of top 10 , that i know where they work also. even if i am decent looking, sometimes even in Dubai/Colombia/Ukraine some whores or scammers are hitting on me, fact that scare me. Why would a whore or a scammer write me, if i can have xxx for free from others girls? Or buy simple invinting them to a pizza or hamburger?

Someone just told me about the story of a doctor in the UK, he was upset that even though he worked over 10 hours every day and helped a lot of people, sometimes performing surgeris and consultations for free the women behaved badly towards him, even when he wants to offer them something like going to a restaurant. I know that he doctor become mad because a lot of english women refused a trip to some exotic island/place but i can't remember the location exactly. Finally, the doctor was happy that he found Colombia where has always someone to spend money on.... He even rented a villa for $20,000 for 1 month. The sad story is that After 3 weeks, and having xxx with 20+ girls, the last one drugged him. She stolen almost $25,000 in cash + his laptop (with a lot of private informations, unecrypted laptop, he have no backups) and of course his pants along and also his UK passport. he was lucky to be friends with 2 pensioners from the USA moved there. they found him inconsistent after they went to his their friend they meet... in a bar.
He dated all those girls, on TINDER. Including the last one.

How can problems like this be avoided? Or can them be avoided?

Sometimes I also cry because even though I've worked a lot when I want to eat at an ok restaurant that also offers shows, or actually I want to spend $150-200 on a nice "helicopter ride" I have no one to go with. Women tell me "I'm not a whore". Somehow I am done with the "good western women", that will just want to ruin your life for turning you into a miserable "beta male provider". If you are act as a beta provider, they will just ask for more more and more, then in 6 months she will tell you "sorry , i don't want a relation now", if you protect your position she will say "you are a bad guy, f**k off! i need a serious guy !" , they also like to have multiple men she test who is good or not...lol

I know Dubai might be better and safer, but I want to visit Colombia as well. At less in Colombia I can find white girlfriends also. I am not into prostitution. I respect them , but most of them I think they are problem makers + I don't like to burn money, i am greedy. I spend money on boats and helicopters, not on whores.

Get a personal security guard. Maybe not immediately a professional but someone to watch your back.

In a country where the average salary is around USD 15k per year, this can be a well-worth investment, if your time is worth more.

The same person can also be a personal driver and do various stuff that a handyman or personal assistant would do, e.g., arrange food, clean up the mess, do compliance checks on the girls, etc.

99% of men are able to kill any of the 99% of women living on earth with bare hands.. .

these girls, doesn't care already you are strongher than them ... they will drug you ...

Kill the drugs with your bare hands too then! :)

Perhaps don't hang out with drug addicts?

Last edited:
Sorry for rising my concers about safety around women again but the only people I can ask are you. You are just like me. Stingy like me, rich like me.You are my brothers in many terms! I want to go to Colombia for a few months, my only problem is that I have 500 phone numbers from various women on the list...sounds like problem no?

I have heard various stories about the fact that you can very easily be drugged in Colombia, killed, etc., with the aim of being robbed even of your passport.
I did almost everything to protect myself from this. I only talk to nice girls, who work or ar students, who have places to go. Are fitness instructors ok, coz i saw many gym girls hitting on me?
I don't go to big cities, where there are scammers, I chose a small town like Pereina. I ask for a lot of photos from girls, and i kept a list of top 10 , that i know where they work also. even if i am decent looking, sometimes even in Dubai/Colombia/Ukraine some whores or scammers are hitting on me, fact that scare me. Why would a whore or a scammer write me, if i can have xxx for free from others girls? Or buy simple invinting them to a pizza or hamburger?

Someone just told me about the story of a doctor in the UK, he was upset that even though he worked over 10 hours every day and helped a lot of people, sometimes performing surgeris and consultations for free the women behaved badly towards him, even when he wants to offer them something like going to a restaurant. I know that he doctor become mad because a lot of english women refused a trip to some exotic island/place but i can't remember the location exactly. Finally, the doctor was happy that he found Colombia where has always someone to spend money on.... He even rented a villa for $20,000 for 1 month. The sad story is that After 3 weeks, and having xxx with 20+ girls, the last one drugged him. She stolen almost $25,000 in cash + his laptop (with a lot of private informations, unecrypted laptop, he have no backups) and of course his pants along and also his UK passport. he was lucky to be friends with 2 pensioners from the USA moved there. they found him inconsistent after they went to his their friend they meet... in a bar.
He dated all those girls, on TINDER. Including the last one.

How can problems like this be avoided? Or can them be avoided?

Sometimes I also cry because even though I've worked a lot when I want to eat at an ok restaurant that also offers shows, or actually I want to spend $150-200 on a nice "helicopter ride" I have no one to go with. Women tell me "I'm not a whore". Somehow I am done with the "good western women", that will just want to ruin your life for turning you into a miserable "beta male provider". If you are act as a beta provider, they will just ask for more more and more, then in 6 months she will tell you "sorry , i don't want a relation now", if you protect your position she will say "you are a bad guy, f**k off! i need a serious guy !" , they also like to have multiple men she test who is good or not...lol

I know Dubai might be better and safer, but I want to visit Colombia as well. At less in Colombia I can find white girlfriends also. I am not into prostitution. I respect them , but most of them I think they are problem makers + I don't like to burn money, i am greedy. I spend money on boats and helicopters, not on whores.
You should rethink your entire approach towards life. If you are always scared, you actually ask for trouble:
  • Invest in self-confidence;
  • Avoid meeting strangers through dubious apps in foreign countries as long as you do not know this foreign country in and out;
  • Live/travel low-profile -> no car (rented or owned), stay in a rented apartment, when traveling use a budget hotel instead of the Hilton;
  • Stop playing the victim role (which you did in almost every post on this forum);
  • Get a real life, go out, communicate with people face-to-face;
  • Get real friends in your home country. The internet is no substitute for real friendship;
  • First and foremost: Before traveling to the opposite side of the planet, start with the above at home. In your case that must be Europe. So, travel around on the continent and start to improve your overall life experience there. Only than you will have success on another continent!

• Live/travel low-profile -> no car (rented or owned), stay in a rented apartment, when traveling use a budget hotel instead of the Hilton;
How sad this is. So what one does with his money if he can’t buy a decent car and is not even supposed to stay in a rubbish Hilton?
  • Get real friends
This would require a separate thread.

Interesting video:

Those guys looked on drugs, homeless, poor, why this big dude didn't got into fight with them ? He could have smashed all 3 of them without problems
In a stand-up fight, 1 vs 1 yes, but this is the street.

Only an idiot would think he could take 3 people on there. Did you even watch the video? One guy tried to trip him up. He's also the guy that runs up behind him and takes him to the ground if he tries to fight the others. And then goodnight.

Running is absolutely your best bet. Please don't travel to these places, you won't last 2 minutes.