Our valued sponsor

SCAM - WARNING - Dynamic Business Information Limited - SCAM WARNING, please read.

doxs

Offshore Agent
Aug 9, 2012
Ukraine
www.do-xs.de
The below company is a scam and if you answer their e-mail they will send you an illegal invoice and sell your e-mail address for 5 times the usual price of an e-mail because it is confirmed.

Be warned this is a 2012 SCAM and everyone should be awar of just to delete this e-mail and NEVER answer it.

Dynamic Business Information Limited

World-Wide Company Credit Reports

Britannia House, 1-11 Glenthorne Road

Hammersmith, London W6 0LF, England

Tel: (44)- 20 – 8741 4824

Fax: (44)- 20 - 8741 5044

E-mail: orders + dybusinfo . com

!!:SCAM WARNING - BE AWARE:!!!Once they have revealed all your information they sell it to other marketing and SPAM companies as well they defraud your company name, personal information and other information YOU provide them with.

Don't give these thieves your information they will misuse the information you provide them with.

Reactions: Elliso
Is it true?

doxs said:
The below company is a scam and if you answer their e-mail they will send you an illegal invoice and sell your e-mail address for 5 times the usual price of an e-mail because it is confirmed.
Be warned this is a 2012 SCAM and everyone should be awar of just to delete this e-mail and NEVER answer it.

!!:SCAM WARNING - BE AWARE:!!!Once they have revealed all your information they sell it to other marketing and SPAM companies as well they defraud your company name, personal information and other information YOU provide them with.

Don't give these thieves your information they will misuse the information you provide them with.
Hi Doxs:

Gosh. Is it true that Dynamic Business Information Limited (DBI) is a scam company? Bcoz I have an interview with DBI for post

of Analyst. After reading your post, it makes me twice whether to go or not to go. Why should I work for a company which steals information?

Pls advise. Many thanks.

Regards,

Giggsey

Reactions: doxs
Giggsey said:
Hi Doxs:
Gosh. Is it true that Dynamic Business Information Limited (DBI) is a scam company? Bcoz I have an interview with DBI for post

of Analyst. After reading your post, it makes me twice whether to go or not to go. Why should I work for a company which steals information?

Pls advise. Many thanks.

Regards,

Giggsey
I am in Mongolia and was just contacted by telephone, spoke to an accountant, and then called me. This was out of the blue by this company. Thought it was because of a recent supplier we just began doing business with from Italy.

Glad I decided to check them out. Oddly, this is the only mention I can find regarding them being scammers.

Giggsey, did you ever go to the DBI interview?

Not a scam after all

doxs said:

I am sorry to disappoint you but Dynamic Business Information is not a scam company. This company exists for nearly 20 years and does business from several locations in the world. I suppose they might have called you and ask for company information as this is exactly what they do - they are like Dun & Bradstreet and other information companies of this world. I am sure that your email or any other issues connected to DBI contact with you were never sold elsewhere or to any databases because that is not what this company does. I appreciate that as offshore investor you might get a little nervous when someone "out of the blue" may contact you and request company information and it is your every right to decline such request if you feel insecure. I am sure DBI will understand that. But calling other companies "scammers" just because someone contacted you for information? You should be ashamed of yourself man. Get better informed before you accuse others that is my advise.

Reactions: doxs

Latest Threads