Our valued sponsor

Second passport

From your experience, can you advise about some lawyer firm in Caribes (Grenada or Sta. Lucia, or Dominica, etc..) with reasonable fees and serious work? Thanks for all your quality infos in this tread. Very usefull
I never give advise on exact people or exact company or exact service here.

I I shall to provide some informations, it has to be just as much as you need for your own infomed decision.

So, Saint Lucia has 15 official program agents, only.

And HJere are informations about all of them:

Apex Ltd. - Insurance agensy having economic citizenship program just as a side

Arton Capital (Saint Lucia) Ltd. - Global company, just reselling services of other attorneys, very high fees

Blue Marble Citizens Inc. - Just a shelf company, short time in a business, no reasonable informations available

Century Capital Inc. - just citizenship program advisor, no other informations available

Citizenship & Corporate Services Ltd. (CCS) - In reality shelf company trying to sell and resell whatever service oncarribean region is possible to resale, high fees.

Corporate Solutions Ltd. - Local lawyers, very good local connections, reasonable pricing

Foster Citizenship Corporation - Global law firm. Higher fees.

Global Citizenship Services Limited - Local lawyers, very good local connections, reasonable fees

Global Citizens Caribbean Inc. - In reality american company trying to sell and resell whatever service on this globe is possible to resale, high fees.

Henley & Partners St. Lucia Inc. - International company, extremely high fees

McNamara Citizenship Services Inc. - Lawyers and notary service, official agent, higher fees when comparing to average

Polaris Citizenship & Investment Consultancy Services Ltd. - First agent, the most of their people are lawyers, very good local connections, reasonable prices

TM Antoine Partners Advisory Inc. - Lawyers, reasonable prices

Waren Montgomery trading as Global Footsteps - Just a small insirance broker, ahovng economic citizenship program just as a side

Zevio Inc. - Construction company, just serving their own clients willing to invest in having a new building..

If I shall say whose service to youse, avoid amateurs, resellers, expensive global companies and those where no reasonable informations are available.
If you use this criteria, there is a choise of few high quality local law companies, with a resonable prices and excellentr local connections:

Polaris Citizenship & Investment Consultancy Services Ltd.

Global Citizenship Services Limited

Corporate Solutions Ltd.

I do not tell, which one you shall use. Maybe write them, call them and use a common sense.

I never give advise on exact people or exact company or exact service here.

I I shall to provide some informations, it has to be just as much as you need for your own infomed decision.

So, Saint Lucia has 15 official program agents, only.

And HJere are informations about all of them:

Apex Ltd. - Insurance agensy having economic citizenship program just as a side

Arton Capital (Saint Lucia) Ltd. - Global company, just reselling services of other attorneys, very high fees

Blue Marble Citizens Inc. - Just a shelf company, short time in a business, no reasonable informations available

Century Capital Inc. - just citizenship program advisor, no other informations available

Citizenship & Corporate Services Ltd. (CCS) - In reality shelf company trying to sell and resell whatever service oncarribean region is possible to resale, high fees.

Corporate Solutions Ltd. - Local lawyers, very good local connections, reasonable pricing

Foster Citizenship Corporation - Global law firm. Higher fees.

Global Citizenship Services Limited - Local lawyers, very good local connections, reasonable fees

Global Citizens Caribbean Inc. - In reality american company trying to sell and resell whatever service on this globe is possible to resale, high fees.

Henley & Partners St. Lucia Inc. - International company, extremely high fees

McNamara Citizenship Services Inc. - Lawyers and notary service, official agent, higher fees when comparing to average

Polaris Citizenship & Investment Consultancy Services Ltd. - First agent, the most of their people are lawyers, very good local connections, reasonable prices

TM Antoine Partners Advisory Inc. - Lawyers, reasonable prices

Waren Montgomery trading as Global Footsteps - Just a small insirance broker, ahovng economic citizenship program just as a side

Zevio Inc. - Construction company, just serving their own clients willing to invest in having a new building..

If I shall say whose service to youse, avoid amateurs, resellers, expensive global companies and those where no reasonable informations are available.
If you use this criteria, there is a choise of few high quality local law companies, with a resonable prices and excellentr local connections:

Polaris Citizenship & Investment Consultancy Services Ltd.

Global Citizenship Services Limited

Corporate Solutions Ltd.

I do not tell, which one you shall use. Maybe write them, call them and use a common sense.
A million thanks Lovemylife. Really a very good information. Fantastic work.

was asking to understand, and yes diplomatic passports are available for sale... so your advice is not needed thanks :)
Diplomatic passport of some banana republic, which cost higher 6 figure or some times even 7 figures amount, which can be, and probably will be, cancelled without notice and withot any right for a refund?

There are just a few countries which are willing to shake your hand and handle you a diplomatic passport in exchange for some "investment". The most of countries in a world issued a diplomatic passport for a standard diplomats and as a cover to inteligence officers working abroad, also. Issuing a diplomatic passports to anyone who is willing to pay is ruining all international relations of the country. And the most of countries are not willing to risk its international relations in exchange for some small amount of money in a pocket of few criminals..

But I can offer you a diplomatic passport issued by republic of Hula Hula. LOL.

Diplomatic passport of some banana republic, which cost higher 6 figure or some times even 7 figures amount, which can be, and probably will be, cancelled without notice and withot any right for a refund?

There are just a few countries which are willing to shake your hand and handle you a diplomatic passport in exchange for some "investment". The most of countries in a world issued a diplomatic passport for a standard diplomats and as a cover to inteligence officers working abroad, also. Issuing a diplomatic passports to anyone who is willing to pay is ruining all international relations of the country. And the most of countries are not willing to risk its international relations in exchange for some small amount of money in a pocket of few criminals..

But I can offer you a diplomatic passport issued by republic of Hula Hula. LOL.
all fair points, well done.. however some people do still go for it - mainly people involved in extremely high risk and illegal businesses, but yes I 100% with you - not worth it unless you are involved with drug trafficking etc..

So what 2nd passport would you go for? Caribbean, Vanuatu, Malta?

all fair points, well done.. however some people do still go for it - mainly people involved in extremely high risk and illegal businesses, but yes I 100% with you - not worth it unless you are involved with drug trafficking etc..

So what 2nd passport would you go for? Caribbean, Vanuatu, Malta?
Dependes on situation. Everyone needs somethig else. There are amy countries which do not sell citizenships publicly. But their law allows to naturalize people by decision of president, or goverment, or prime minister, or even just a minister. The best choise is to go to country like that and negotiate a conditions when you can be naturalized by legal exemption. Well known country for this is Georgia. If you are willing to incorporate a company there, invest at least 250,000 Eur and create a 100 full time jibs for a locals for at least 24 months, you can be naturalized by exemption. Goverment officials are the same people like you. They sleep every night, they eat, they drunk, they do usual things like you do. You can meet them and talk to the,. You do not have to be affraid. Offcourse, you have to have something what you can offer. They are not interested in money, usualy. You shall offer something what is wanted in their country. If you are excellent singer, or if you are great in some sport and you will offer a positive publicity by representing a country.. There are at least 50 countries which law allows to naturalize people by legal exemption from any or all conditions.

Diplomatic passport will not help you when doing a drugs trafficking. You will be caught. The only thing what will it mean, you will be deported and you will be not arrested. But the most of countries criminal code declares criminal offence made by people acting with a diplomatic passport, to be a criminal offence punishable by a local law. So, if you will have a diplomatich passport from some african country and you will be caughr red handed in some latin american country, you will be punished and arrested in that african country. I do not know, who is so stupid to be willing to spend the rest of a life in some african prison..

Latest Threads