Our valued sponsor

Seek a less expensive accounting firm for UK LTD

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I hope someone here is able to help me with a link or a name that can refer me to an accounting firm for my UK LTD.

It's not complicated and just simple accounting, VAT submission and filing of taxes each year.

At the moment I'm contacting a few already but if someone here has a good lead it would be much appreciated.

I hope someone here is able to help me with a link or a name that can refer me to an accounting firm for my UK LTD.

It's not complicated and just simple accounting, VAT submission and filing of taxes each year.

At the moment I'm contacting a few already but if someone here has a good lead it would be much appreciated.
will be great to give us some of there contacts.

I'm not sure about that but I would say 1 year from the registration date.

We are getting off topic here.. OP and I seek an cheap accounting firm, does anyone know someone they can refer to?

Reactions: WoWNull
Personally I have been in touch with Haines Watts - they are not cheap bu I got referred by another service provider to them, they are very responsive and I consider their services. Use at own risk as always.

Reactions: clemens
I know someone who has used these for years. Very reputable and not the most expensive.

Reactions: clemens

Latest Threads