Our valued sponsor

Seek advise about Offshore tax how to structure company to avoid tax?

orangeye

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Feb 3, 2011
Russia
Visit site
Hi,

I've been around for a while, it seems I have found the right place for my questions and answers I'm looking for.

I feel that I have to contribute to the entire world by paying my income and corporate tax to hide my money or to avoid to pay tax would be stupid and also it give bad Karma :)

That said, how to I move on with my offshore company plans, any suggestions on how to lower my tax burden and still stay legal? What offshore countries I'm looking at?

The simple answer is to incorporate a offshore company with ful nominee services i.e. Seychelles and stay under the radar of your local auth. or at least make sure you are able to prove your business is controlled and managed in the Seychelles and not directly by you. This will allow the company to pay tax in the Seychelles (actually 0%) and you will not be billed personal income tax.

That is correct, sorry for the late reply. As it has been posted many times here on the forum, then a Seychelles company has NO PUBLIC information available.