Our valued sponsor

FudgyPudgy

Jun 8, 2020
Visit site
U.S. citizen with passport.
I need a reputable offshore company formation company. Preferably a firm that are attorneys and not public information form fillers. Looking to form an irrevocable trust to hold assets worldwide. Would be great if that company were stateside. I’ve searched threads here and on the internet, and come across quite a lot of scammers. Mostly those buying trustpilot reviews haha.

Reactions: lory and JohnLocke
You want to have a look here

It's the resource section of the mentor group gold which actually is full of reliable and trusted providers. Beside that @Admin has a link in his signature (requires mentor group) with more trusted providers.

Otherwise simply Google what you are looking for, the information provided in your post is very vague and can't lead to anything serious.

Are you sure, irevocable trust is really what you need? You wrote, that you plan to hold assets worldwide. There are too many countries in a world, which does not accept trust as legal structure... Trust is known and accepted just in less than 1/3 countries worldwide.

If you plan to hold assets in a foreign countries, go around FATCA, go around many reporting nightmarein in US, you will need more sophisticated structure than just one irevocable trust.

U.S. citizen with passport.
I need a reputable offshore company formation company. Preferably a firm that are attorneys and not public information form fillers. Looking to form an irrevocable trust to hold assets worldwide. Would be great if that company were stateside. I’ve searched threads here and on the internet, and come across quite a lot of scammers. Mostly those buying trustpilot reviews haha.
what service did you find, be more specific to what you need in short and a list may be possible to share with you here.

Latest Threads