Our valued sponsor

Sell Digital Products Online

I am selling a mobile application on my personal website and I used DPD ( Digital Product Delivery ) as the platform to handle the products and used PayPal as the payment gateway. The PayPal account has been limited a few times and it is getting limited every time. I tried with dew accounts but all get limited. As a solution to this matter, I thought to find I platform which has their PayPal to receive money when the customer made a purchase. Money goes to their PayPal account and they charge an amount from each sale and transfer money to us. The digital product selling platform must contain PayPal as the payment gateway which means we don't need to give our own PayPal account to receive money from the customers.

If you know any platform like this, please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ImKing
You can setup your own payment processing company in a country where PayPal transactions are not limited.
isn't it a Little overkill to do so for a small company? What exactly do you mean by setting up your own company, any suggestions, curious to know how this can work?

Company 1 incorporated in Hungary / Bulgaria / USA / Estonia / etc.
Company 2 incorporate in Pakistan / Belize / Seychelles / etc.
Company 1 accepts payments on behalf of Company 2 for goods or services through Paypal, Amazon, etc., deducts its commission and channel the funds to Company 2.
yes that Works perfectly to get the payment processing issue sorted out for an offshore company. However, most Merchant won't have the money to setup such a structure.

Reactions: GCE
yes that Works perfectly to get the payment processing issue sorted out for an offshore company. However, most Merchant won't have the money to setup such a structure.
If someone has the kind of money, i'm assuming its around ~$5k-$10k to setup and about that much annually, its still worth it if someone is doing a $100k minimum.
Why not a dubai offshore, since it takes a few days to get your visa approved and air tickets cost $250.00