Our valued sponsor

Set Up Offshore Company which offshore jurisdiction beside Mauritius is available?

ebaywins09

Offshore Agent
Feb 13, 2009
Visit site
Want to start a 3rd party payment processing company and during my research I have found that Mauritius is the best place to incorporate offshore for such activity.

Before I go ahead I would like to know what other offshore jurisdictions there are to set up a offshore company for this purpose?

What sort of payment processor do you want o set up? Is it something similar to netbilling or is it more like a e-wallet / ecurrency business similar to PayPal?

You will need to know that you have to comply to the PCI regulations of Visa and MC so to set up a offshore company in Mauritius or any other place which course you not to be there physically can be very very expansive to not say that it will be almost impossible to execute such an exercise.

Sounds complicated. I heard there is a lot of money into processing credit cards??? Jpay do you know what it will costs to set up a payment processing company in Mauritius considering that I will move there to be permanent in the office?

Mauritius is a great place to start a financial business, you will simply need to engage with some existing processor for credit card processing offerings! Mauritius has for such an little island plenty of processors who would love to make some arrangement with you or your company.

Latest Threads