Our valued sponsor

Setup anonymous company in UK how?

blizz

Mentor Group Gold
Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
Can someone explain to me in simple details how it is possible to setup a anonymous company in the UK? By anonymous I mean that my name is not shown anywhere public!

Is it possible to avoid my name to show up on any incorporation documents? if so, please post simple steps to archieve this if possible?

Can someone explain to me in simple details how it is possible to setup a anonymous company in the UK? By anonymous I mean that my name is not shown anywhere public!

Is it possible to avoid my name to show up on any incorporation documents? if so, please post simple steps to archieve this if possible?
it's not possible anymore in a legal way. The only option remaining is described in mentor group

When incorporating a UK Company the registrar require details of the Shareholders, Directors and also completion of the PSC Register (Persons with significant control). Even where nominee services are used the actual person with control (i.e. You) will appear on the PSC Register which is publicly available.

So it's over with UK anonymous companies from that time!

When incorporating a UK Company the registrar require details of the Shareholders, Directors and also completion of the PSC Register (Persons with significant control). Even where nominee services are used the actual person with control (i.e. You) will appear on the PSC Register which is publicly available.
you are 100% sure we can hide UBO, director and shareholders from any public registry with a UK company? if so, can you explain in a few steps what exactly to do?

Damn this is bad news. So it would be a problem to setup anything up in the UK that allow us to stay off any public records right?

It cannot be done unless the beneficiaries of the company have less then 20% stake in the company in which case they will not feature in the PSC register.
Isn't it 25% - just want to be sure?

Okay, so I would need 5 beneficial owners in order to avoid that anyone is listed anywhere public?

Reactions: mert
Why is it impossible you can get setup something anonymous in the UK problem will be to get banking later, EMI will do.

sure is possible to do what darkster says.
Just fyi there are news coming, included ID verification: UK Companies House gets real about corporate transparency | Lexology

If you read the PDF of the proposal they talk about ID verification the same way banks do...

PDF: https://assets.publishing.service.g...orporate_transparency_and_register_reform.pdf
article: UK Companies House gets real about corporate transparency | Lexology

Individual directors and people with significant control (PSCs) of companies, as well as those who present information for filing at Companies House, will have to verify their identities under a package of UK government proposals to improve the accuracy and relevance of information held at Companies House.
Other proposals include:
  • Collecting more information on shareholders for the register of members and filing changes to that information at Companies House within 14 days (rather than as part of the confirmation statement process).
  • Extending the powers of Companies House to query and seek corroboration on information before it is entered on the register.
  • Cross-checking information against data held by other government and private sector bodies and requiring entities which are regulated for anti-money laundering purposes (such as banks, accountancy and law firms) to report anomalies in data to Companies House.
  • Only allowing identified or authorised persons to file information at Companies House.
  • Making it easier to remove inaccurate information from the register without going to court.
  • Improving the process for delivery of annual accounts to Companies House.
  • Requiring basic information about listed entities (such as where they are listed) to be included on the PSC register.
  • Introducing measures to deter abuse of UK legal entities, including ending the business activities of limited partnerships which are being misused; imposing limits on the number of directorships any one individual can hold; and requiring the disclosure of information about a company’s bank accounts.

Can you please tell me if you figure it out and how you did it? I can see you are mentor group member, so I will join very soon too, did you find your information there?

When this was posted it was easy, today it is not any longer, much has changed and you won't be able to get this any longer as far as I can see it. There are still business tools that can be used to hide your identity in a UK LTD vehicle but it's not like it was for just 1 year.

There are better places to setup things like that.

When this was posted it was easy, today it is not any longer, much has changed and you won't be able to get this any longer as far as I can see it. There are still business tools that can be used to hide your identity in a UK LTD vehicle but it's not like it was for just 1 year.

There are better places to setup things like that.

Hi, i have a UK offshore company and i am into adult dating business, you mentioned there are better ways can you please give me more info about how i can get a company to stay anonymous and also get bank account acceptance for adult busness.

So you need 4 shareholders to form a UK and if so no one will show up in the public records anywhere?
No because the shareholders will show up on confirmation statements which are publicly-accessible. If the shareholders are simply companies or other entites and not individuals then yes their names won't be public but the shareholders will still be visible in the UK company's confirmation statements which every so often have a full list of shareholders.

So no way around this, your name will be public if you own a UK company! ?nai¤%

You know the band Queen?
4 members right? John, Roger, Brian, and Freddie. If they all own 25% of the shares (Freddie's deceased estate still owning 25%), then none of them show up on the public register. Check this link: QUEEN PRODUCTIONS LIMITED - Overview (free company information from Companies House)
Go to the 'People' tab and then 'Persons with significant control'. Nobody is listed there because they all own 25% or less of the shares. But then go to the 'Filing history' tab, and scroll down to a filing dated 05 Mar 2015 called 'Annual return' and click view PDF. Page 8 of the PDF has a section titled 'Full details of Shareholders' which does not leave the members of the band with any privacy!!

It's a shame but yes the shareholders' names will be public if you have a UK company.

Reactions: Spinat

Latest Threads