Our valued sponsor

Setup anonymous company in UK how?

Can someone explain to me in simple details how it is possible to setup a anonymous company in the UK? By anonymous I mean that my name is not shown anywhere public!

Is it possible to avoid my name to show up on any incorporation documents? if so, please post simple steps to archieve this if possible?

You will need to find nominee director and shareholder that can sign for the company. It's not legal to do so, however, the services of nominees is available in some cases. You may check inside Mentor Group Gold, ask the question again and search a little around, so you will find what you are looking for.

Bear in mind that it is not recommend to do so and is not allowed. However, much is not allowed in this world we call "freedom to speak" nai¤%

• Haha
Reactions: Chonsai
Let’s be very SIMPLE:
ANONYMOUS COMPANY IN THE UK ARE NOT POSSIBLE.
It’s a criminal offence to conceal the real ‘person of significant control’ of a UK entity.
Consequently, anyone helping you create an ‘annonymous’ company in the UK is either a fraudster, or a very stupid criminal, or both. There are options so you do not appears, but it won’t be with ‘nominees’ or anything ‘anonymous' and it will not be using a company that you ‘ultimately own’. It is reserved for legit operations though, as it’s setup by very experienced law firms taking advantage of international trade and partnership laws.
We’ve seen it done for some of our clients, it’s very creative :)

Latest Threads