Our valued sponsor

Setup new offshore company where?

Things have changed a little bit in 2 months when it comes to money.

1. I have more money to invest in company setup then i have before.
2. I want little paperwork (no accounting or auditing if possible)
3. I want setup in a country where i can hide my identitiy as much as possible with not use dark doc.
4. I need the company stay in same country as the bank as everyone know already who followed my topic.

I have notice some use another company for setup the main company for hide they identity maybe this is a smart way to go?

I guess now when i have more money to invest in a company setup i will get more confused and go in circles, because now there will bee much more options :)
Why don't you simply setup a company in the UAE with any of the providers suggested here, simple and easy. Looks you have the budget now :)

for a example German customer with a FreeZone Company and bank account in UAE + Residency VISA in UAE (with real Utility Bill), the AEOI will be between UAE and UAE and not between UAE and Germany.
If the FreeZone Company has a bank account outside UAE (for example in Belize), the AEOI will be between Belize and UAE .
The AEOI is between the bank and the Tax Authority except for US citizens (FATCA).

But question is how to get a utilility bill? and what would this setup cost?

For me not importen to make business in dubai and i sell only apps ?

Reactions: CoinMaster
@Starlights are you sure that you can get payment from Google Play and Apple in UAE free zone? If these Google or Apple, pay your money from their UAE branch, it seems that would cause trouble. I happen to have similar trouble like yours and I am looking for an answer to this problem too.

Here is quote:
Trade Restrictions within UAE: Companies within freezones under the UAE law are not allowed to legally engage in business with companies and individual onshore, each freezone has different legislation with regards to the allowances or legality of operating the freezone

@Starlights are you sure that you can get payment from Google Play and Apple in UAE free zone? If these Google or Apple, pay your money from their UAE branch, it seems that would cause trouble. I happen to have similar trouble like yours and I am looking for an answer to this problem too.

Here is quote:
Trade Restrictions within UAE: Companies within freezones under the UAE law are not allowed to legally engage in business with companies and individual onshore, each freezone has different legislation with regards to the allowances or legality of operating the freezone

If i honest i very tired to find a perfect business setup for people that sell apps because on this forum there is only very expensive solutions for rich people and for people that want earn money from the agency company and care 0% what happens after you did open the business because you payed already the agency and need pay this agency fees every year and they can make the fees higher every year who will stop them do that i guess nobody. this offshore market i feel is outdated and not works anymore as it was working 5 years ago because goverments from many countrys is thigthen the tax loop holes at least in my country they talk about this on news everyday how to stop business avoid taxes in tax paradice countrys and force companys pay tax in home country . i wish i was open business 20 years ago it was more easy then and there loop holes where much bigger and any things was not in public everywhere how to avoid taxes

still there is loop holes but not many left and rich business owners pay alot of money to find them to tax lawyers they hired. but we not rich and smaller business owners we have no chance to follow this guys tracks all the time

and i speak here for a long time how to open a cheap offhsore business for sell apps but as you see i still confused if there is any great options for smaller business owners that sell apps

i think there is but i feel maybe they not want share the secrets here in public

Let me know and keep me updated if you find any great solution

If i honest i very tired to find a perfect business setup for people that sell apps because on this forum there is only very expensive solutions for rich people and for people that want earn money from the agency company and care 0% what happens after you did open the business because you payed already the agency and need pay this agency fees every year and they can make the fees higher every year who will stop them do that i guess nobody. this offshore market i feel is outdated and not works anymore as it was working 5 years ago because goverments from many countrys is thigthen the tax loop holes at least in my country they talk about this on news everyday how to stop business avoid taxes in tax paradice countrys and force companys pay tax in home country . i wish i was open business 20 years ago it was more easy then and there loop holes where much bigger and any things was not in public everywhere how to avoid taxes

still there is loop holes but not many left and rich business owners pay alot of money to find them to tax lawyers they hired. but we not rich and smaller business owners we have no chance to follow this guys tracks all the time

and i speak here for a long time how to open a cheap offhsore business for sell apps but as you see i still confused if there is any great options for smaller business owners that sell apps

i think there is but i feel maybe they not want share the secrets here in public

Let me know and keep me updated if you find any great solution

Hi,
You can setup in uk limited this is the cheapest + emi like transferwise it will cost u 50eur max year, or ireland is good too for 200 a year eur. No need to pay a lot.

You can also open llc in usa or hk ltd + neat account but cost more

Hi

I have go around the world 100 times in more then 30 days now and it ends that i still very confused where to incoporate my business what country that is best solution for me and my business.? Please any advices?

I need this for my business working good:

1. A 2checkout payment gateway working fully.
2. 100% privacy and not my identitiy revealed.
3. I need a Duns number from my company i think for selling in my apps at google playstore and Apple store in my company name.
4. I need some business bank account or i could use payoneer as virtual bank i not sure what works best any advice here would bee great but i like payoneer simple solutions and not need go visit the country and reveal my identity when open a bank account.
5. I was looking at seychelles but i heard 2018 new rules there and you soon need nominee for hide you identity i do not know if that is true i was read it some were, anyways i need setup a company that not change pricay rules in the next coming 2 or 3 years for have 100% privacy and work with all things i told about here.
6. I want as cheap solutions as possible i know if you have big money everything is easy more. my budget about 0-4500 usd to spend first year for open a business.

Sorry my bad english :) I hope any great suggestions would come up here and thanks in advance...
Two year's since you posted your questions in OP - what did you do ?

Latest Threads