Our valued sponsor

Seychelles, Belize or Panama what is best offshore jurisdiction?

bitotan

Offshore Agent
Feb 22, 2011
Russia
Visit site
I've read everywhere a Belize company is NO1 and comes next to Panama and BVI not many say Seychelles, why is that so?

I need to make a decission very soon but can't really figure out what may suit me best?

I'm into Tax reduction and asset protection as for the main reason!

With all the posting about the Belize and BVI I would highle recommend to look into the Seychelles or Cyprus! To go with the crowd is to give up your free will. If your fellows don't like the Seychelles, then you don't, if they think that it's cool to incorporate in Belize or BVI then so do you. Read what actually is posted here on the forum :coffe:

Reactions: bitotan
redeye said:
With all the posting about the Belize and BVI I would highle recommend to look into the Seychelles or Cyprus! To go with the crowd is to give up your free will. If your fellows don't like the Seychelles, then you don't, if they think that it's cool to incorporate in Belize or BVI then so do you. Read what actually is posted here on the forum :coffe:
You pretty much hit the point there. I'm looking in to alternatives to the mentioned offshore jurisdictions.

Seychelles, Panama, Costa Rica and even antiqua will work :thumbsUp:

Vliegtickets_Antiqua.jpg

/monthly_2011_09/Vliegtickets_Antiqua.jpg.c9fdb30c7ed28eecd79d05453a20db7f.jpg

Yitos, do you have any expirience with Antiqua?

Well, Seychelles is still a great place to incorporate since it is offering great privacy and asset protection privileges.

I disagree with most here. I would definitely stay away from Panama. I know of their reputation having personally dealt with service providers there. I would rank BVI at no. 1. Seychelles and Belize would have to be a good second option.

What do you base your rating on? Is it the level of privacy, tax or?

Reactions: clemens
Regarding Panama, I have dealt with several from a regulatory and customer service stand point. The services providers tend not to have a good grasp of regulations and it tends to get clients and partners into problems. In addition, Panama is very close to the bottom on the CPI rating from Transparency International.

The British Virgin Islands actually have a better reputation than both Belize and Seychelles. I would give the edge to Cyprus over Seychelles. Banks put a lot of weight behind the CPI ratings. Caribbean territories tend to be cheaper than other jurisdictions, but I suspect that level of service and responsiveness I would go with either Cyprus and Seychelles. You really have to know who you are dealing with in the Caribbean.

My understanding is that BVI still has no regulations about registering even the name of a trust with the FSC. I could be mistaken but I'm currently looking into this. All in all, it is a pretty strong jurisdiction.

The comment about not going with the crowd is a bit strange... I think that I disagree most with that post! :D

Reactions: clemens