web
counter

Seychelles company accounting records

Discussion in 'Offshore Business Discussion' started by Green, May 16, 2018.

1. Green

Green New Member

Seychelles formation agent showed:
    What about the filing of accounts?

No accounts need to be filed but accounting records must be maintained.

A Seychelles requires accounting records to be maintained.
    Do you have a software specifying this case?

2. Admin

Admin Forum Moderator The Forum Cleaner

Forget about it, there is no one that will ask you ever for this.

Dev Nul and Green like this.
  3. diablo

diablo Banned Users Mentor Group Business Angel BANNED MEMBER

Accounting is not necessary for a Seychelles company. You simply can forget about it. I have never had troubles with any authorities nor the agent in regards to this, in fact, I never heard from anyone that has requested this information yet.

Dev Nul likes this.
  4. Green

Green New Member

Thanks for the answers.

However, I think I would still be willing to follow the law.
    Would you suggest any free accounting software? I need a free and easy one to do the accounting.
    I searched wave, but its payroll is only available for companies registered in Canada and US.

Moreover, I registered Freenom as my official website, and I need a free or less pay domain email address.
    It has to be set up easily since I am not a technical background person.
    Do you suggest anyone and have a easy instruction not mentioning too much about technical?
    I expect my official email is like "[email protected]"

Zoho doesn't support Freenom. Yandex needs some technical knowledge.

5. Admin

Admin Forum Moderator The Forum Cleaner

Follow the law by doing accounting for the Seychelles corp? well it's a waste of time unless you have an auditor / tax consulting firm to do the final approval.

Or what's the reason for doing accounting?

Green likes this.
  6. Dev Nul

Dev Nul Mentor Group Mentor Group

If the bank account of Seychelles company is in another country such as UAE, what kind of information will the bank account ask for regarding the source of funds, and what are some good services or methods to provide such information without getting in trouble.

Assuming the source of funds is liquidation of bitcoins made via trading, mining, etc. over the years.

Assuming non US, non EU citizen and the CRS/AIEO problem is figured out already.

7. auric

auric Offshore Agent Mentor Group Business Angel

They will report to the country of the beneficial owner and not where the company is registered.