Our valued sponsor

Seychelles company + Cyprus bank account is best solution or not?

doxs

Offshore Agent
Aug 9, 2012
Ukraine
www.do-xs.de
I wonder if a Seychelles company and a bank account opened with a Cyprus bank really is the best solution available, can someone please shed some light on the situation?

What alternative banks are there?

There are many alternatives in regards to the bank account, for instant the Caribbean / St. Vincent offshore bank which is offered here /forum/f5/caribbean-offshore-bank-account-100-anonymous-banking-secrecy-18458/ so there are a few other banks in Mauritius and St. Vincent which may be of interest depending on what you try to achieve.

In regards to the offshore company I would recommend you to elaborate a little about what it is you are actually looking for, maybe a Seychelles company is not for you and it may be better with a other offshore jurisdiction to form the company.

Last edited:
I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with our service and that you got what you ordered, I hope it helps others in taking the right decision :)

I registered a Seychelles company as well, worked perfectly fine and as good as my Belize company did. I'm still looking for a reliable company service provider for a Hong Kong company to be incorporated.

For a sport betting affiliate business wanting to go offshore do you think a Seychelles company will still be best or is there a other offshore jurisdiction you think is better?

What about offshore bank account, I read it is complicated to get one for my business.

For a sport betting affiliate business wanting to go offshore do you think a Seychelles company will still be best or is there a other offshore jurisdiction you think is better?
As long as it is an affiliate scheme there will be no issues to use a Seychelles company for this purpose.

doxs said:
I registered a company with Admin and everything worked out very good. I the company was registered in less than 1 day :thumbsUp:
What about the banking application I got told they need the original signed document before they can proceed, it takes ages to send by mail.

doxs said:
I wonder if a Seychelles company and a bank account opened with a Cyprus bank really is the best solution available, can someone please shed some light on the situation?
For small business activities or to protect anonymity and assets a Seychelles IBC is a terrific tool to get started and to grow.

Yeah Fedex and UPS is the only way to send parcels to Cyprus and the Seychelles if required to avoid any lost.

At least using a courier service like UPS, DHL or Fedex will speed up the time dramatically. As you may read from the replies here then people have some experience to send parcels by snail mail which never will arrive or take 2 or 3 weeks to arrive. We always suggest our clients to send by courier.

doxs said:
I have just ordered my second SC company. It's a great entity for investment and holding purpose I think.

Reactions: JohnLocke
It's a great entity for investment and holding purpose I think.
Indeed, actually what the majority of clients use the Seychelles IBC entity for.