Our valued sponsor

Seychelles company + Cyprus Bank + Paypal and 2CO

KateTemple

Nov 26, 2017
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I'm starting a new project, and will try to accomplish the following setup:

I will keep updating my progress here, and hope to get your feedback and suggestions.
I had 1 offshore in the past, and have some experience, but it was a while back and the rules have changed.

Step1: I investigated the firms that can handle offshore company registration and narrowed down two. The primary criteria - reliability and price.
- OffshoreCorp Group
- Fidelity Corporate Services

These seem to have good feedback from the community. Any other suggestions ? I looked at OCRA (too expensive and complex) and SFM (unreliable).

Reactions: diablo
Thank you, I will include MayFair in my list, and talk to them as well.
Regarding OffshoreCorp Group: I asked them if I could pay with Paypal, and they responded there will be 6% extra charge, but "you can make the payment by Bitcoin or Wire Transfer and there will be no additional costs"

Thank you, I will include MayFair in my list, and talk to them as well.
Regarding OffshoreCorp Group: I asked them if I could pay with Paypal, and they responded there will be 6% extra charge, but "you can make the payment by Bitcoin or Wire Transfer and there will be no additional costs"
how long did they take to answer you? and when did you contact them?

Usually there are no problems with them. I have ordered several firms from them in the past all fine. I also know there are many from this forum that have used them with great success.

Anyway er are getting off topic and I wonder when Admin will close or remove it.

Hi Guys,

I'm starting a new project, and will try to accomplish the following setup:

I will keep updating my progress here, and hope to get your feedback and suggestions.
I had 1 offshore in the past, and have some experience, but it was a while back and the rules have changed.

Step1: I investigated the firms that can handle offshore company registration and narrowed down two. The primary criteria - reliability and price.
- OffshoreCorp Group
- Fidelity Corporate Services

These seem to have good feedback from the community. Any other suggestions ? I looked at OCRA (too expensive and complex) and SFM (unreliable).

Any feedbacks ? or didn't u start yet ?
I am also looking for a company that deals with the registration of companies in the offshore area.

I decided to go with OffshoreCorp. Based on what I red, they seem to be reliable and their prices are reasonable. I red they have communication issues for some people, but so far they responded to all my queries promptly. I am notarizing my documents this week, and moving forward.
Registering a company should be the easiest step, bank account and Paypal + 2CO will probably need more work.

I decided to go with OffshoreCorp. Based on what I red, they seem to be reliable and their prices are reasonable. I red they have communication issues for some people, but so far they responded to all my queries promptly. I am notarizing my documents this week, and moving forward.
Registering a company should be the easiest step, bank account and Paypal + 2CO will probably need more work.

Hope it all goes well, please keep us updated :)

Great topic. Good luck and keeps us informed. BTW why do you need PayPal? Isn't company + EMI + 2co does the same thing? Accepting PayPal payments through 2co without needing a PayPal acc?!
True 2CO also accepts Paypal payments as well as CC. I want to have both in case Paypal starts making fuss. Don't want to have a single point of failure.

I only wish to recommend go with regulated entities and avoid any broker, check here:

Fiduciary
In some cases as mine for Switzerland you may be right. In this case forget about the Fiduciary! It will make Things much more worth and sometimes it's simply not possible to use them if privacy matters!

You may also read what the requirement is for OP, you won't get that with the provider you mentioned.

In some cases as mine for Switzerland you may be right. In this case forget about the Fiduciary! It will make Things much more worth and sometimes it's simply not possible to use them if privacy matters!

You may also read what the requirement is for OP, you won't get that with the provider you mentioned.
As I know every one must go trough one of the regulated entities nowdays to incorporate o nseychelles (correct me if I'm wrong), most Broker resell Mayfair, Trident & such services... and nowdays they request the full kyc documents from the Broker (whatever they tell you he send all documentation to them)... means if you work with some "special" documents you can do the same with one of the regulated provider...

I agree with you @superman for simply company registration use some of the sources you mentioned. If you need anything special or off the record use someone that know how things are working in real life. In addition, most of the direct providers / registered agents have obligations which makes the entire process to register a simple Seychelles (example) company very complicated.

I agree with you @superman for simply company registration use some of the sources you mentioned. If you need anything special or off the record use someone that know how things are working in real life. In addition, most of the direct providers / registered agents have obligations which makes the entire process to register a simple Seychelles (example) company very complicated.
I agree.. for normal people this is not understandable, so forget about it @auric :D

I didn't expect such disagreement about a simple matter of registering a company. I think regardless of the agent, I need to satisfy the regulator's requirement, and provide personal info. Then nominate a director to protect personal info. There shouldn't be anything tricky about this. When it comes to opening a bank account and paypal, that may require more work, which regulated agents are unlikely to deliver. What do you think?

Reactions: undercover

Latest Threads