web
counter

Seychelles company + Cyprus Bank + Paypal and 2CO

Discussion in 'Offshore Company formation' started by KateTemple, Nov 26, 2017.

1. auric

auric Offshore Agent Mentor Group Sponsor Business Angel

You hit the nail on the head :D

2. superman

superman Member

@auric
    I know what you mean and yes a one stop broker can be helpful... i personally have more problem with the jurisdiction... but if someone can go this way well, but often I see people coming into trouble because followed this way... i know your "service" and yes if such setup does for someone then ok this is the only way i could understand or if someone live in a 3rd world country where he can make business with such offshore setup nowdays...

3. auric

OH well, you don't even know how many actually work with such setups such way.. there are thousand of people which relay on such setups for their businesses.

4. amr00t

amr00t New Member

@auric check PM

5. icecold

icecold Active Member Entrepreneur

I got all setup by @auric, was a pleasure and I don't care about a middleman as long as things get done. I approach one of the agents mentioned in this thread they suck crock balls with all their shitty DD and KYZ requirements. I had to complete a 5 sheet questionnaire with one of them which they didn't told me before I paid!

With @auric I paid some more but had not to worry about all of this. My setup works still great after 6 months!

6. auric

I did not get anything, as far as I see you can't even PM :D

7. gambleforliving

gambleforliving Offshore Agent

Unfortunately there is a flaw in your plan. 2Checkout doesn't take Seychelles companies anymore and there are almost no other Payment Gateways that do work with Seychelles companies.

8. diablo

diablo Trusted Member Mentor Group Sponsor Business Angel

You need to switch to St. Kitts Company in order to use 2checkout :)